Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a PSN card for the US store look no further :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a PSN card for the US store look no further :)

Here you go guys cheap and i always seem to get my code pretty fast good for all those wanting street fighter tonight

That's a really nice price.

Comment

They email you the code?

Comment

Do they email the code then?

Edit: lol SNAP

Comment

I`ve just signed up and they added $5 for shipping

Sub-Total: $21.75 Shipping Rate (USPS First Class International Mail): $5.00 Total: $26.75

Comment

OK, now that's just bizarre. Unless they really do send you the code rather than email it?

Comment

They don't, I've been buying PSN points from them for a while and they just email them. Unfortunately there are very few places that will do what they do at the moment so if you have no alternative for adding points then there's not really a lot you can do.

I've been using that shop for ages now to import films and they've always been top class but the postage on these is annoying, particularly when you realise that the postage goes up for them to email you the code for a $50 card.

Comment

I saw there was someone on Neogaf that was buying the cards for people and charging face value for them.

Comment

Just used this site, came up to about 17quid something paid via paypal.
                  A bit expensive i guess..

Code came within 5-10minutes, playing ssf2thdr now

Comment

Originally posted by KusoGaki View Post
                    Just used this site, came up to about 17quid something paid via paypal.
                    A bit expensive i guess..

Code came within 5-10minutes, playing ssf2thdr now
                    Same with me, very impressed at how quickly the code was emailed to me, makes up for charging me on postage for it!

Comment

Has nobody complained about it? I'd love to hear their justification for charging postage for an intangible item

Comment

So if you have a US account, you can just buy these, enter the code on the US Store and then have $20/$50 credit for that store? You can just buy straight away without having to set up a Western Union cash prize monies account with a moody address or whatever it was you had to do previously to buy from the US Store?

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Well I highly recommended it, saves all that Entropay/IDT Prime crap, and the chap was nice as pie to me, so i dont really mind paying the postage, lets face it, its not that different to ebay really.

I am in SF2 HD Heaven....

Comment

Working...
                              X