Wii Import Titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Import Titles?

I've got the Homebrew Channel and the latest Gecko OS installed. The main title i got this done for is Tatsunoku vs Capcom and i've got that preordered already.

So what else is there that i should get my hands on. I don't have one import title as of yet to try this on.

Do you want to try Amazing Animals?

It's pretty cool and very relaxing, although needs a fair amount of time spent on it to see the interesting action.

Borrow or buy, up to you.

Comment

Get Captain Rainbow.

There's a language barrier if you want to enjoy the story but it's easy enough to work out the rest. Highly recommended if you like quirky adventures and interesting characters.

Comment

How far did you get in captain rainbow Kaladron? Im seriously thinking about making a walkthrough for it as theres a lot of side quests.

My copy actually turned up this time, the previous one i ordered went walkies in the post.

in fact i think im going to pull up the first play thread you did & post in there too.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't grumble if a guide came up for Captain Rainbow. Really didn't put much time into that, and can't help but feel I really should've.

If you're into shooters, Milestone Shooting Collection & Shikigami no Shiro 3 are worth your time. Zero: thingy no thing (Fatal Frame 4) is supposed to be decent, as is Tenchu 4.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I have Castle of Shikigami III on hold for me from Papercut, still waiting for payment from an ebay seller to pay him. Stupid Ebay seller! >_>

I really want to play Captain Rainbow but would rather wait for an english version.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
              Thanks for the recommendations guys. I have Castle of Shikigami III on hold for me from Papercut, still waiting for payment from an ebay seller to pay him. Stupid Ebay seller! >_>

I really want to play Captain Rainbow but would rather wait for an english version.
              According the Edge (the one with the LBP review), there isn't going to be a release outside of Japan....

Comment

Tales of Symphonia 2 as we're sure not to get that for at least another 6 months. (yay for an especially empty EU Wii schedule)

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                  According the Edge (the one with the LBP review), there isn't going to be a release outside of Japan....
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................................ .

Comment

Captain Rainbow is about 2500yen new in Akihabara.

The price'll only go down. Might get a copy come Christmas Eve...

Comment

Taiko no Tatsujin Wii and Klonoa are both out this month as well as Tatsunoko v Capcom. I really want all 3 but can only afford TvC

Comment

Captain Rainbow down to £21 at play-asia

Comment

How about Mario Super Sluggers? I must confess I've never played it but I remember 1up Yours mentioning there was some kind of RPG element to it.

Comment

Yikes! I've recently got my Wii all homebrew'd up and was excited to get some cool Japanese games to play on it... and then I went browsing and saw the prices! Oh my god.

But then I suppose that's what we get for having an economy that's gone to ****, right?

I just thought I'd check on here though, just in case anyone can recommend any cheap-ish import sites to get Japanese Wii games from? I've checked all my old haunts (namely Yes- and Play-Asia) but have come away a little... scared.

The two games I'm most interested in at the moment are Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom and Taiko No Tatsujin Wii. And maybe Captain Rainbow.

Cheers all!

erp.

Comment

Maybe try ebay, lol no seriously i have bought a few new wii games off there & they have worked out cheaper than play asia at the moment due to the exchange rate. However tatsunoko & taiko are popular games at the moment so the prices are going to be pretty high for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X