No announcement yet.

VideoGames on TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait, are we all talking about an Australian show? they really show it on tv up your way?

Comment

Neighbours is bigger in the UK than in Australia, mate!! At least it used to be when it was on BBC.

Comment

There was a lot of air time given to an FPS in the last episode of the Terminator TV show... You got to see John Connor have a crack at it, then chuck a wobbly and beat his opponent to a pulp when he lost. I have no idea what it was as I don't play FPSes. They had 360 controllers though.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Neighbours is bigger in the UK than in Australia, mate!! At least it used to be when it was on BBC.
          you learn something new every day. im just surprised such a terrible show is showing anywhere other than here. plenty of much better shows you could choose to import.

ANYWAY

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          There was a lot of air time given to an FPS in the last episode of the Terminator TV show... You got to see John Connor have a crack at it, then chuck a wobbly and beat his opponent to a pulp when he lost. I have no idea what it was as I don't play FPSes. They had 360 controllers though.
          it was:

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
          gears of war was also in the last episode of sarah connor chronicles, with john not too impressed with it.

Comment

Roy was going mental with a Wiimote and Nunchuck at the start of last week's IT Crowd - I think he was playing Zelda?

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
              Roy was going mental with a Wiimote and Nunchuck at the start of last week's IT Crowd - I think he was playing Zelda?
              Nope - he'd just looked at the Wii's Christmas line-up

Comment

Dexter was playing some Halo on Miguel's laptop in one of the episodes in season 3

Comment

Ah, yes - he was indeed. It was Combat Evolved, wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                  X