Manic Miner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manic Miner

I used to be able to do all 20 levels of this as a kid now even level 1 is phasing me!

Despite its popularity, Bitcoin Plinko is a challenging and complicated game that requires a lot of patience. You can try your luck with...

How cruel that when you get all the keys you have to go back down to the bottom to get out of the gate

No savepoints and just 3 lives. How far can the good folk of ntsc-uk get these days? Eugenes lair anyone?

By'eck, that brings back memories

Failed dismally at "Willy Meets the Kong Beast", but impressed myself even at that!

Comment

Could never seem to get past the Warehouse in the original, seems nothing changes much with time
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It's pixel perfect action. I damn myself each time I hit a spider or jump on a weed but it is my crapness letting me down each time. It is always fair.

Jet set willy was an annoying game in its day. Went on seemingly forever. Maria the maid was never happy it seemed, always making me go back to collect more items!

Comment

Hehe. Might have to have a bash on this classic meself.

What's the best speccy emu for the xbox?

Comment

leading pioneer and expert in the field of manic miner playing, studying & playing in the U.K. since day one' ? 2001. 'Made in my parents bed, born in a hospital.

Comment

What we need now is some good ol fashioned Horace action.

<----

Comment

That was one of my first games on the speccy! Horace goes skiing!! A blatant rip off of frogger combined with a skiing game

I couldn't find a playable version of it, but the hardcore amongst you should like this!

Comment

Anyone else manage to break the scoreboard on Horace? After a certain point your cash just keeps spinning...

Comment

Hey no I wasn't aware of that. I think my favourite Horace game was Horace and the Spiders Superb fun.

Comment

I think this is the perfect opportunity to let you know, Madbury, that you have the finest avatar in existance.

Unfortunately I missed out on Horace and the Spiders (I couldnt save up enough money to buy it!) but I loved Horace Goes Skiing since it came with my Spectrum and I still remember to this day that strange noise that came out of the spectrum evertime you touched a strange upside down boomerang (bump) on the course.

Ahhh the memories...

Comment

Let's not forget Pac-Man rip-off "Hungry Horace" either. Came complete with level-editor.

Comment

Die Eugene die!!

What sort of maniac would attack me by floating up and down and having toilets as weapons? What a fiend!

Comment

Originally posted by rjpageuk
                            I think this is the perfect opportunity to let you know, Madbury, that you have the finest avatar in existance.
                            Cheers, I was actually getting kind of tired of it. Was thinking about changing direction completely to something from the Love Hina manga.

Still I digress the real bitch with Eugene was the way he'd start going for the exit once you had collected the last brick, I remember tearing my hair out over that level.

Comment

Working...
                            X