JPN PSN Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPN PSN Cards?

gamepointsnow don't do them any more so where else can I get these? I presume it's not possible to use a UK credit card on the JPN store?

I'm tempted by the new course on Minna No Golf 5.

eBay.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Find someone kind in Japan.

Comment

NCSX do them I believe. Not sure what the pricing is like though.

Comment

Why did gamepointsnow stop selling them? They don't appear to be hard to find, unlike the US ones..

Comment

they've stopped selling them for good? damn i thought they were just out of stock

Comment

Struggling to find that many of these on ebay at the minute, especially the ?1000 cards. Apparently ebay are cracking down on digital distribution so thats probably why. Was looking for one today so I can buy Bushido Blade 2, ended up using Gateway to Japan as you can buy just the ?1000 ones from them if you want unlike a few other places. Worked out at about ?10 thanks to the ****e exchange rate plus their cut but the code was emailed quickly so can't fault them on that.

Comment

I'm willing to buy and swap Japanese credit for US credit. I have easy access to 1000, 3000, 5000 and 100000 yen cards at my local combini that's only minutes away.

Comment

Just used Gateway to Japan, good service, codes mailed with full and very well described guide to getting setup on japanese PSN etc for those starting out. Doing my bit by saying i recommend them etc.

Got MGS, Biohazard 2 and Einhander, damn its awesome MGS again! woo
                  Last edited by Largo; 31-12-2008, 16:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                    Just used Gateway to Japan, good service, codes mailed with full and very well described guide to getting setup on japanese PSN etc for those starting out. Doing my bit by saying i recommend them etc.

Got MGS, Biohazard 2 and Einhander, damn its awesome MGS again! woo

I just used them as well to get a 3000 yen card, code came through quick and they even supply a little guide on how to use the code. So thumbs up from me too.

Comment

If anyone needs these in future, pm me if you can pay by paypal gift. I'm happy to get them for anyone having trouble.

Comment

Just bought a points card from GtJ. Anyone know how long it takes for the code to be emailed?

Comment

So... I sent an email asking where the code was after a few hours and got what I thought was a pretty snotty email back. But, still no code. That eventually came about two hours later but only buried beneath an email full of spam.

I reckon this site's a bit of a joke and I'd advise most people not to use it unless they have no other option.

Comment

Tbf the guy is based in Japan so you have to consider the time difference, he also says this on the website.

"All digital deliveries are guaranteed to be delivered within 24 hours or less after your payment is received and cleared."

Used him plenty of times for PSN cards and never had an issue, although i'd never use GtJ if I wanted the points instantly as they usually take up to 8hrs on average to be emailed.

Comment

It's not so much the time taken but the rude response and the fact that the code email was littered with spam. Felt very dodgy.

Comment

Working...
                              X