Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

360 premium (20gb) trade in value at Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 premium (20gb) trade in value at Game?

Does anyone know how much trade-in value Game are offering for 360 Premium 20GB'ers at the moment please?

I think GS are currently on between £60 and £80 trade, so expect slightly less from game.

Comment

Crikey. These things are worthless these days eh! Thanks for that.

Comment

Problem with trade in you can't copy save files unless you have the cable to transfer from 20gb hd to 120gb hd or whatever.

Comment

Well my plan is to trade it in, and get either a 120gb or 60gb hard drive. I bought an (HDMI) Arcade the other week so I intend to just copy my profile and a couple of saves (I really dont have that many...) onto the 256mb card. Then obviously copy them back off again when I get the new hdd. That should work shouldn't it?

Comment

In theory yes, but there are some saves that don't like to me moved, and therefore you could lose. I can't think of any of the top of my head right now.

Comment

Managed to move pretty much everything to a memory card earlier. Only one I couldn't get across was a custom map I made for Age of Booty - but I only made that for the achievement anyway, so no loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                I think GS are currently on between ?60 and ?80 trade, so expect slightly less from game.
                You weren't far wrong! Game gave me ?70...

Comment

Ive got a Core with 20gig HD and had an idea of upgrading to the Elite, mainly for the bigger HD. I rang and they quoted me £50.00 :P ...think ill just buy a 120gb HDD lol.

Comment

You'd get at least that on ebay even if it's faulty

Comment

Working...
                    X