Gamecube Retail Kiosks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamecube Retail Kiosks

Looking at buying this (I'm really hoping Blast Hardbody, JamesBelsey, nonny and any other australians around here arent interested in this too...) and just wondering if anyone knows anything about them? Searched for hours last night but couldn't find any helpful information. I really want to know what I need to check works, what kind of tv should be in the unit, (the one I'm looking at has had that replaced so I'm a bit suspicious) and what I should really expect to pay.

thanks in advance

Wasn't interested, but now you've brought it up...

Only kidding, happy bidding!

James.

Comment

haha ha ha... phew

Comment

We had different kiosks in the UK. Sorry, that's not much help!

Comment

The UK ones had Panasonic TVs, probably due to Nintendo's Ties with them for the Q and SD card support. I'd imagine that would be the same worldwide.

Comment

might be way off the mark, but have you tried your local GAME/EB? or whatever they have branded themselves in Aussie. I know many managers over here that have sold Console kiosks, including a cube/ps2 and DC ones. it used to be the norm that once it wasnt going to be used it would just collect dust in a stock room, so the managers sold them to get some extra cash, was never picked up or checked by H/O either.

Worth a shot surely?

Aaron

Comment

not a bad idea. my local eb wasnt around in the cube days but there are plenty not far from me i could check.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                I'm really hoping Blast Hardbody, JamesBelsey, nonny and any other australians around here arent interested in this too

Oy, i thought Belsey was one of ours?

Comment

wow wow, suddenly its gone from ebay! even that link above doesnt work. why would it be completely removed?

not having much luck here, this turned out fake, this was taken down and now this one has dissapeared completely.

Comment

I have like 10 of the discs and the tv and gameboy player off one LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X