MLB '09: The Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLB '09: The Show

I know there are a few here that are fans of the SCEA MLB series 'The Show'. Well, release date for '09 is 03-03-09 and the game is shaping up to exceed the last version (which was great).

Anyone picking this up? VG+ is your best bet.

www.mlbtheshow.co.uk (a UK/European community for players of The Show) has the scoop on the game and more.

Demo drops today!

Comment

Demo plays brilliantly and everything seems improved over '08!

Am I really the only one here eagerly anticipating this release?

March 3rd roll on!!

Comment

I really enjoyed '08, in fact did you buy my copy before xmas?, so I will get this at some point however I've got a bit of a backlog at the moment and with KZ2 and SFIV incoming I might get this late March/ April time if you want some games add me: doodledude.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
          I really enjoyed '08, in fact did you buy my copy before xmas?, so I will get this at some point however I've got a bit of a backlog at the moment and with KZ2 and SFIV incoming I might get this late March/ April time if you want some games add me: doodledude.
          Yup I did. lol

I had '08 early in the year but let it go (needed the cash!) so had to get it back again - thanks for that btw

'09 is a must buy in my opinion!

Check out mlbtheshow.co.uk - there'll be a '09 European league running there!

Comment

Still not a patch on Pro Yakyuu Spirits or Pawafuru Puroyakyuu though.

Comment

PYS is awesome, I'll give you that

Comment

Originally posted by P-Mo View Post
                PYS is awesome, I'll give you that
                Yup. I only have 4 which I bought for online but Konami's netcode is broken

Comment

MLB 08 for me is still THE killer PS3 title to date.

The demo of 09 looks like it'll go even further than 08.
                  Can't wait.

Comment

Look like this is also going to be running full 1080p at 60 frames

Digital Foundry specializes in technical analysis of gaming hardware and software, using state-of-the-art capture systems to show you how well games and hardware run.

Comment

Demo of 09 was great really looking forward to the new one

Reviews are popping up and its getting good ones. Be worth it for me for the bump upto 1080p

Not every critic is the same. Metacritic offers aggregated game reviews from the top critics, and our own METASCORE pinpoints at a glance how each game was reviewed.
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-03-2009, 23:21.

Comment

My copy is on the way!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X