No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy used to post that thing on SRK so often. Went through so many revisions too. Did he ever finish?

Comment

Er . . . I think that was finished

I'm pretty sure he's gonna buy a full 2p Lindbergh reproduction panel now as theres a bulk buy going on. I think $89 minus shipping.

Anyway, back to my question, do you know if I can swap this wiring out with my own?

Beacause if I can then I might as well just buy this flipping kit and call it a day!

Comment

OK, next question, how easy is this to mod? I'm thinking of getting someone to make me and replace the face plate to accept at least 6 face buttons.

Comment

X2 me.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You can bash. Fully customisable. QD's. Easy for a man of your prowess.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Waste of time and money.

Comment

Entirely, but it's exciting at first.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Until you realise that you've spent more money than it would cost to purchase a TE when they were desirable (?150 or so).

I've been there, just... Don't.

Comment

Only reason I ask is for Xbox support.

Joe, stop taking the pi$$

Comment

TE or SE and get another PCB.

Toodles MC Cthulhu or a PS360+ are the best ways to go about this.

Unless you literally just want Xbox support, in which case padhack a Xbox pad, not sure if they are basic HID devices mind - would make it even easier.

Comment

I meant the wiring in the panel. I wasn't talking about that horrendous DOA stick.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My VSHG is starting to go rusty on the bottom. Gutted, but I suppose it's inevitable, it's about six years old. I have always kept it in the closet of our bedroom though, I'm not sure how it could begin to rust in there.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            I meant the wiring in the panel. I wasn't talking about that horrendous DOA stick.
                            Whoops, apologies mate

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                              My VSHG is starting to go rusty on the bottom. Gutted, but I suppose it's inevitable, it's about six years old. I have always kept it in the closet of our bedroom though, I'm not sure how it could begin to rust in there.
                              The good news is that it'd cost you peanuts to replace. I got one from eBay for ?40 shipped recently, actually felt quite bad for the seller.

Comment

I think that's a very situational thing. No way would anyone sell one privately for a mere ?40.

Comment

Working...
                                X