No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One irk about this Razer stick is that it doesn't work on PS3, although I can't say I'd really use it much there either. Razer's site suggests that it should work for PS5 - although they're pending confirmation from Sony. Seems a Sony blog post addressed this and suggested as such too.

I had a Hori V3 SA at one point and agree that it was quite light, haven't used those Hori parts though. Haven't really read much positive about them though.

Tbh it feels like these Panthera Evo are on clearance, I'm not sure Razer will release another stick. Guess it depends on SF6. Guess there's not much market for sticks right now period.
    Last edited by speedlolita; 07-02-2021, 16:17.

Comment

Just got myself sticks #30 and #31. Capcom Home Arcade and the NEO GEO Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        One irk about this Razer stick is that it doesn't work on PS3, although I can't say I'd really use it much there either. Razer's site suggests that it should work for PS5 - although they're pending confirmation from Sony. Seems a Sony blog post addressed this and suggested as such too.
        Bit of a random one but I figured I'd try the stick in my PS3 and it does in fact work! How odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
          Just got myself sticks #30 and #31. Capcom Home Arcade and the NEO GEO Pro.
          Wait, what? You have 31 sticks?

Comment

Photos.

Comment

Photos!

Comment

I could see that many with the amount of sticks being pumped out during the SF4 era!

Comment

Photos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    Wait, what? You have 31 sticks?
                    31 sticks is nuts. And I though I was bad owning 9 sticks.

Comment

I've got a stick for each of my retro systems and a couple for the modern gear. That's easily over 20. Does seem a bit excessive when I think about it.

Comment

PHOTOS!!

I have 5 and think/thought I have/had a problem.

Comment

I have been collecting sticks since the late 1980s when my dad built me a custom one for my c64. It had a second button which acted as the space bar. Awesome at the time for playing Green Beret.

Last year I finally got a games room when I moved back to New Zealand. I set up all of them.

Then I got divorced and everything went back into boxes. Its all in storage now as I am about to move to Japan for the next few years.

I'm just taking a modded 8bitdo stick to Japan.

So in 36 years I have collected 30+ sticks. That's not bad at one a year.

I got a few off here including a JB King for the SNES from Yakumo.

My most recent purchase was #32 a Qanba Dragon which I found locally.

My favourite are the Razer Atrox sticks and the Qanba Obsidian.

Oh, and I hate fighting games.

Comment

I'll be building a couple for the MiSTer using Arduino kits and the DaemonBite software. Super low-latency.

I just need to find a decent enclosure within mainland Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              I'll be building a couple for the MiSTer using Arduino kits and the DaemonBite software. Super low-latency.

I just need to find a decent enclosure within mainland Europe.
                              Cool. Keep us posted on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                                I got a few off here including a JB King for the SNES from Yakumo.
                                Oh, so that's where it went. I was looking at my other JB King the other day thinking "I'm sure I had two of these".

Comment

Working...
                                X