Edge 199 - Scores Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JU! View Post
    About 3 weeks to import mate. Kinokunia in Shinjuku get the magazine in about 3 weeks after it hits U.K shelves by my judgement.

On another point I predict SFIV will get a 10 in the next Edge!
    Be interesting to see how they attempt to justify a 10 (if they do).

Lol, who am I kidding. Edge don't need to justify anything. They speak and we are thankful that they have shared their wisdom.

Comment

EGDE may have given Killzone 2 a point less than it deserves, but to balance things out they gave Lord of the Rings:Conquest a point more than it deserved.

Swings and Roundabouts

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
        im shocked they gave a wii game an 8
        I'm shocked there's a Wii game anyone would consider giving an 8 or more to (outside of the usual mario, zelda, resi and what not)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian) View Post
          EGDE may have given Killzone 2 a point less than it deserves, but to balance things out they gave Lord of the Rings:Conquest a point more than it deserved.

Swings and Roundabouts
          I honestly thought that we could have been looking at the first ever Edge 0! LOTR IS an absolutely dire piece of software!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            I honestly thought that we could have been looking at the first ever Edge 0! LOTR IS an absolutely dire piece of software!
            lll drink to that, in-fact i did, heavily after playing the demo to make the pain go away.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-02-2009, 21:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
              I've never read a single issue, but I sure do get tired of the extreme way people react to what they write.
              We have a winner. It's meta-snobbery, or... something.

Comment

That comment looks kind of ironic given that I went off on one after reading the text of the KZ2 review, lol - but it was so badly written I have to wonder how they became so highly 'respected' in the first place.

Comment

The 'lost in transition' article prompted me to write a blog on wikis in the workplace and the wikipedia model.

It's vaguely game related and here

Comment

Darwock, for the avoidance of doubt, I was agreeing with you, no sarcasm there.

Although I see why there might have been confusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X