Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WiiWare: Hudson's Onslaught (Japanese FPS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WiiWare: Hudson's Onslaught (Japanese FPS)

If you have a EU Wii you might want to download Onslaught today. It's a FPS developed by Hudson's Japanese studio!!

Screenshots and info here

MADSECTA is the japanese name apparently.

Comment

The game is very basic, but enjoyable, reminds me of Armourines (N64) and Starship Troopers. You control like Metroid Prime, Shake the Nunchuk to clean your visor of Toxic Goo the enemies spit at you, shake the Remote to reload. Four Guns switchable from the Control Pad which are Pistol, Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher and Shotgun, Grenades are also available.

I've played 4-5 levels and the enemies have been quite similar, watch for their attack pattern and then take them down by shooting the green patches on their bodies, there is a few boss battles as well.

There is a Story mode, looks roughly 10-15 levels, with simple objectives like defend against attack or get back to base etc.

Multi-player was a Co-Op mode where the aim of the game was to kill the most things, to get the highest score. I'm not sure if there is a straight 4 on 4 deathmatch mode.

My Username is Michael and my in-game code is 1204-4470-3876 if anyone fancies a game, at the time of writing I'm 6 out of 6 in the world, my greatest position at anything ever!

Not groundbreaking by any means, but quite enjoyable none the less.
      Last edited by Miguel007; 13-02-2009, 00:50.

Comment

Last edited by AllYourBase; 13-02-2009, 22:03.

Comment

How many blocks will I need free for this?

Out on March 3rd in Japan for us J-Wii owners.
          Last edited by kryss; 15-02-2009, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            How many blocks will I need free for this?

Out on March 3rd in Japan for us J-Wii owners.
            A mighty 308 blocks

Comment

Only slightly more than Tetris Party then.
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X