Need help finding zeldaish games for the ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding zeldaish games for the ps2

I don't like rpg's, strategy/RPG's and real time combat rpg's like the tales series full stop but i really like zelda style games. But there are a real pain to look for as they are normally bunged with rpg or action games.

So if any one can help me i would be very thankful

Ps i have okami

Originally posted by S_rank View Post
    Ps i have okami
    there goes my only suggestion

Comment

I played Dark Chronicle when it first came out and its quite good fun. There is Kingdom Hearts 1+2 aswell...Can't think of any others really.

Comment

dragon quest 8. its zelda'ish with turn based compact but a great story and really cute like zelda.

you can pick it up cheap now.

Comment

DQVIII is nothing like Zelda at all! I'm not sure Kingdom Hearts is either, from what I played.

Alundra is on PSone, but it's the best non-Zelda Zelda game there's ever been.

Comment

Yep, Alundra is great. If you're going retro, Soleil on the Megadrive is a fantastic Zelda-like RPG - though you say you don't like RPGs... hard to find that line where a Zelda-type game is just an RPG. Also the Story of Thor games - there was one on the Megadrive and one on the Saturn. Both great games.

Edit: Oh, I should totally read thread titles before posting. Just PS2, eh? Then I'm stumped.
            Last edited by Dogg Thang; 14-02-2009, 11:25.

Comment

cheers for the help I'm sure are some out there i will just have to look through a lot of games

Alundra is a awesome game think the genre should be called zeldra really that how good i think alundra is better than any zelda in my opinion. and when i was looking through what other games the company that had made i think ive found something that i was after Dual Hearts. It didnt get the best reviews ever but there dosent look like there are to many games like zelda so something is better than nothing .

Comment

Working...
              X