Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some ects photos

ECTS trade bit:

Konami, probably the best stand inside ects.

N-Cage stand, quite large, nothing too exciting though. Machines are quite nice, a bit more powerful than the gba. Monkey Ball was good, Sonic was bad (the screen isn't wide enough). The button layout is terrible.

Karaoke Stage, looked really interesting. You have a horizontally scrolling bar that indicates how close your pitch is to the song.

The Sega stand. One room, that mortals couldn't enter. Had a Headhunter 2 poster on the inside... No press handouts at all,

Really cool Korean 3D pong game called Gravity Zero, lots of fun. Wireless paddle thingie.

Rockman!

Double Dash! The Nintendo truck was the best bit of the whole show. The Carts had a lan setup, with the big screen showing highlights. By some crazy chance, playing front left is Dache, which I didn't know until just now

Playstation Experience public bit:

Castlevania, had a go, really liked it. Will be compared to Devil May Cry, and it 'feels' like a Castlevania game. Fun whip combo system.

No idea why these men started kicking each other,

Would have loved this when I was a kid.

Coolest game pod ever for the Eye Toy.

The person in the cart furthest to the left, fiddling with the screen. That's me.

Complete, sheer ****ing coincidence. I didn't meet Papercut or know he was there at all, nor did he me.

Very bizarre.

Edit - Doh, Paper edited and I didn't realise.

Comment

Very nice pics, thanks PC

Comment

Ooh, I won the Mario Kart: Double Dash tournament on day 3 of ECTS, morning tournament! Anyone see me! Got any pics of me?

I entered the afternoon tournaments on day 1 and day 2 as well.

Comment

If I was there I would have stolen that truck!! That'd look great outside my house, and by far a better portable than the GBAsp. Nintendo should release those things on the market!!

Comment

Working...
          X