Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy Peggle DS in UK this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I buy Peggle DS in UK this week?

Apologies for being so direct with this thread, but I was hoping to buy Peggle DS for my mum's birthday at the weekend. I didn't realise, however, that the game still wasn't available in Europe. Is there anywhere that I can buy it from that will have it by Friday?

You may find it in CEX. Tronix and VG+ are both out of stock, and there's no other importer that'll have it here by Friday. You could try eBay, but be careful.

Maybe a wanted thread too, in case anyone's selling a copy.

Left it a bit late!

Comment

Could I take a moment to point out to all the 'gamers' on here, that, as you see, this is a game people's mums play. For shame!

Comment

Man, i didn't even know there was a Peggle DS. I'm so behind when it comes to DS games tbh. ****, i'd buy this! Love me peggle!

Comment

Amazon reported a may release for this game on their site, so I left it alone until it disappeared from their site entirely! Otherwise I would have just imported it from VGP a while ago.

Curses.

Peggle is a great game I'm sad not to be able to get it for her.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
            Could I take a moment to point out to all the 'gamers' on here, that, as you see, this is a game people's mums play. For shame!
            My Mum used to play Bust a Move and Tetris. What's your point?

Comment

Why on earth is it taking so long for this to come to the UK anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                Why on earth is it taking so long for this to come to the UK anyway?
                cos its ****.

I speak as a huge Peggle fan who has been wittering on about it here for ages, by a long way it is the worst version of the game as your square ball bounces around the low res screen.

Comment

It's the only platform I'm likely to play it on, and I want to see what the fuss is about.

Comment

Working...
                  X