VF5 ps3 Jpn vs UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VF5 ps3 Jpn vs UK

just wondering guys if there was any additional content added fron the original Jpn release of this game, to when it was released in the UK

cheers

No idea, I have the JP one, I don't remember reading about it having any new features when it came out over here.

Interesting, because VF5-R version B has just come out in Japan. It'd be cool if they made a patch (as rumoured when R came out) but ehh it'll never happen.

Comment

Theres probably more chance of them releasing a new retail game rather than patching it, I remember one of the guys at AM2 saying that they programmed the PS3 version of VF5 without the ability to be patched unlike the 360 version which is why it never got upgraded.

Comment

Their no different. Only the 360 had differences with online and Version when it was updated for that machine. PS3 it was same across all regions.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Not sure. but didn't VF5 not do very well and thus, there's only a very small chance of getting VF5-R version B (upgrade or full retail) on home consoles?

Comment

I'd say theres absolutely no chance.

Comment

Yep no chance here. Strange that they have not programmed updates in. Even worse SFIV Arcade still no character updates no Dan, Cammy etc

Comment

Working...
                X