No announcement yet.

Tournament videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT- Forgot to add- that Sophitia video shows you how to use your [highpitchedvoice]MAGIC KICK[/highpitchedvoice] properly
    That move is such a piss take

It's not like I dont know how to set it up (If I want to connect it, it WILL connect) but I save it for moments when it'll REALLY humiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
      EDIT- Forgot to add- that Sophitia video shows you how to use your [highpitchedvoice]MAGIC KICK[/highpitchedvoice] properly
      That move is such a piss take

It's not like I dont know how to set it up (If I want to connect it, it WILL connect) but I save it for moments when it'll REALLY humiliate
      Its a bit of a **** move I`m sure wqe both agree but there for a nice party trick or to confuse opponents who know nothing about it- (lets hope they`ve kept it in Cali 2 )

Comment

As a matter of interest have any of you seen the Evolution DVD from Shoryken.com?, been thinking about buying it but dont know if it's worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa
          As a matter of interest have any of you seen the Evolution DVD from Shoryken.com?, been thinking about buying it but dont know if it's worth the money.
          I`m not sure if you`re referring to the tournament DVD. If it is indeed that, yif you`re interested in getting any good at the game, its essential viewing.

Comment

found them http://fk.realm.pl/
            down the right hand side

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
              found them http://fk.realm.pl/
              down the right hand side
              Nice one for that man ^^

Comment

Yeah these kind of things are always impressive. I've watched some mindblowing Counter-Strike tourny vids before.

Like, really sick performance. The best of the best, at their best.

One guy taking out 5 or 6 people in a row. Getting headshots from huge distances with single shots from the AK and pistols. Getting multiple headshots on a TEAM of people jumping and shooting at the player.

Amazing stuff.

Comment

But seriously, after seeing that Soul Cali video again, those players aren`t any better (or at least its not obvious that they are any better) than myself and Saurian.

As for SC2....

SC2 is ****ING SICK!!!!!!!!!! I`m on this ALL NIGHT! MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

The graphics are simply gorgeous (I`m playing the XBOX version) and are considerably more beautiful than the both the arcade version and SC1 on the DC.

Tip for anyone playing- if you fancy yourself as good- don`t stick the game onto Extremely hard (the hardest setting) because that gives an unrealistic challenge. For one, the opponents on there parry far more than any sensible SC player and for another their parries are unrealistically perfect too much of the time.

Nicely, the ultra hard (2nd hardest) setting gives a fairly realistic challenge in terms of playing more like human opponents. Be warned though, that you`d have to be pretty good at the game to play this setting (I always stick it on 3 rounds) Stick the game on this for a much better challenge and for the purposes of training up.

Comment

I would play Soul Calibur 2

But there is no Tokage-chan, without him it doesnt appeal to me. So I'll just continue ruining people's lives on the first one ^^

And train up on EVO with GOH!!!11! *MWAAAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!111*

That brer is just SO Ghetto!

(I'll get SICK with him then when VF5 comes out they will include EVERY character....except Goh, cos I use him )

Comment

The graphics are simply gorgeous (I`m playing the XBOX version) and are considerably more beautiful than the both the arcade version and SC1 on the DC.
                      Great news! I was hoping the difference would be the same. I mean, the difference in the arcade version and the console version, as with DC.

I'm really excited about SC2 right now. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty
                        Great news! I was hoping the difference would be the same. I mean, the difference in the arcade version and the console version, as with DC.

I'm really excited about SC2 right now. 8)
                        Don`t get me wrong- the difference isn`t quite as pronounced as the difference between SC1 arcade and SC1 DC, but it is v noticeable.

The thing is, SC2 arcade uses the System246 board which is basically a PS2. Therefore, the difference between the arcade version of SC2 and XBOX2 weren`t going to be earth shattering. What they have done though really adds to the game IMO.

Comment

Have I walked into some twilight universe where the word 'sick' is used in a context usually reserved for surfers by everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryo
                            Have I walked into some twilight universe where the word 'sick' is used in a context usually reserved for surfers by everyone?
                            No. You`re browsing a games forum with arcade gamers getting into their ****. Whats the point of this comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryo
                              Some people come out with their own lyrics blud

Dont be such a hater. I've always used the word 'Sick' when talking about beat em ups - I refer to people taking a beating as "Taking a sickening!"

Live with it.

Comment

Jesus, I was only joking, don't be so touchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X