Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A shoot 'em up on DSiWare! (Japan sorry!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shoot 'em up on DSiWare! (Japan sorry!)

Aa Mujou Setsuna

Complete with online high scoring and the ability to download replay videos of the top ten best scores. And only 500 points.

Out on september 2nd.

First DSi game that I will be downloading. Made by Mihara of Arika Cave-porting fame. Quite excited about this

Comment

That looks sweet. Best get me some Jap points in.

Comment

Not a fan of bullet hell but it's nice to see original DSiWare games where some real effort has been put in.

Comment

I don't know how many people saw it in the dsiware thread but here it is again:
          GG Series Z.ONE
          GG Series WonderLand
          Two shooting games!

Comment

I've just been playing Aa Mujou Setsuna quite a lot.

VERY much worth the 500 points. Been reading up on the shmups forums and the one person that seems to have played it shared the same concern as me - Where in gods earth is the hitbox?

Random mode with Maniac ship is absolutely sublime though, what an absolutely fantastic game for DSiWare, and from Phase 4 onwards it gets VERY hectic and intense.

More of the same please! Makes me proud to own an import DSi.

Comment

I'm not sure what's up with the hitbox... I think there's a shield - the bar at the top. Because I let all the bullets hit me and nothing happened, until the bar was empty, then I died. To be honest I'm still not sure how the game works.

Comment

It depends on the game mode that you're playing, Easy or Maniac?

Comment

On Easy if you get hit then it auto-activates the bomb and reduces your shield.

Comment

Working...
                  X