Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help, does Entropay work with PSN as of now?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help, does Entropay work with PSN as of now?!?

I cant find the answer anywhere, all forum threads are too old, before I sit down and do it all, as of today can you still use Entropay on PSN from a UK console to buy US/HK/JP games?

If not, if the whole thing has now been stamped on by $ony, whats the alternatives?

Cheers.M.

I used my UK EntroPay account on both my US & Japanese PSN accounts over the past month or so. The last time I used it was on my Japanese account to buy .deTuned last week.

Comment

Is it just me or does Entropay not allow you to sign up with a US address? Or... am I doing it wrong: what I've been trying is using a fake US address (some motel in vegas), when I actally live in Ireland. It tells me they don't operate in the US, or something along those lines.
      Should I just use a Canadian address? Is the Canadian store the same?

Also, I do feel a little worried about giving them my credit card info when I've given them a fake address... is that technically fraud? Or in some way illegal?

Comment

It's a very long time since I signed up I'm almost sure that I used my real address on Entropay and a fake international address on my PS3

Comment

Working...
        X