Japanese PSP Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese PSP Downloads

Anyone have any recommendations for some decent PSP games on the Japanese PSN and where to find them? Especially shooters. Is Soldier Collection on there?

Ta

Not a shooter, but Gitaroo Man Live! is up there an extremely cheap too.

Comment

Loads of great shooters on the japanese PSN. Some of the games ive downloaded are R-Types, R-Type delta, Gaia Seed, G- Darius, Super Star Soldier, Einhander, Philosoma,RayStorm , RayCrisis, ShienRyu, all are 600 points on PSN.

Comment

It's worth saying that the PSP-go hasn't actually launched in Japan yet, so the chances are there will be an influx of more PSP compatible games on the store at that time (Nov 1st)

Comment

Anyone know the best place to get Japanese Playstation Network cards from? Also, how hard is it to set up a Japanese PSN account? Got a new PSP on the way and I want to download all of the lovely shooters recommended by MisterBubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
            Loads of great shooters on the japanese PSN. Some of the games ive downloaded are R-Types, R-Type delta, Gaia Seed, G- Darius, Super Star Soldier, Einhander, Philosoma,RayStorm , RayCrisis, ShienRyu, all are 600 points on PSN.
            Also Raiden & Cotton Original are well worth the 600 points.

I wouldn't mind a points card as well to download Ray Tracers as it's been that long since I bought one I'd have no idea where to get them now!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
              Anyone know the best place to get Japanese Playstation Network cards from? Also, how hard is it to set up a Japanese PSN account? Got a new PSP on the way and I want to download all of the lovely shooters recommended by MisterBubbles.
              I've seen a few people mention this site:

Haven't used them myself though.

I tried this one yesterday (Japanese cards are cheaper on the above site though) to buy HK PSN points:

Ordered at 6:30pm and the code got emailed around 1am.

Comment

Does that Gateway site accept Paypal? I can't see if it does or not...

Also, I'm new to all this stuff, so what will a 1000 Yen card get me in terms of points? Is is 600 points = 600 Yen or is it more complex than that?

EDIT: Yes it does take PP. Just seen.

Comment

TBH, while I'm at it, could someone talk me through this entire process? I have a UK PSN account but should I open a HK one or a Japanese one to download Japanese PSX games? Help, I am thick as **** about this.

Comment

The point value is the same as the Yen value, so Y1000 will just get you one Y600 game.

The Japanese psn is better, HK one is missing some games like rakugaki showtime.

I found this guide on google:

Comment

Awesome, I don't have a PS3 though. Can I still do this or shall I cry into my cup of tea now?

Comment

Should be the same/similar setting it up via media go.

Comment

Ah, thank God for that. Looks good, thanks for the link mate.

Comment

Are all Japanese games as expensive as Gran Turismo? That works out at ?30!

Comment

How many PSX games will I fit on a 4GB card?

Comment

Working...
                              X