PSN down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSN down?

I've been trying to get into the PSN store today but it keeps saying that it's unavailable in my region. Anyone else having the same problem?

According to the official site it's down for maintenance at the moment, maybe they're sorting out what ever bugs they found yesterday with the store update.

Comment

Im a bit sad that the new firmware doesn't maintain that playstation jingle when you boot up and game and the game loads up displaying the playstation 3 logo - I always liked that part..........

John Parry! Accept me as your friend on PSN you nonny! we were friends before, then you deleted me.........

Comment

i can't transfer the mega drive collection from my ps3 to psp either

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
          John Parry! Accept me as your friend on PSN you nonny! we were friends before, then you deleted me.........

If you weren't the 5th or 6th person to say I've deleted them recently I'd be tempted to say that you probably accidentally deleted me. I did delete 2 people but only because they kept sending me spam and it definitely wasn't you.

Have you sent an invite as I can't see it?

Comment

Hope they get it sorted soon. I'm dying to download the Bayonetta demo.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
              If you weren't the 5th or 6th person to say I've deleted them recently I'd be tempted to say that you probably accidentally deleted me. I did delete 2 people but only because they kept sending me spam and it definitely wasn't you.

Have you sent an invite as I can't see it?
              Yep, its still pending.......... Im goin away after tomorrow, so should be online after that. Have you got more than one account?

by then Uncharted 2 co-op is in order........

Comment

Sometimes the invite system gets screwed up, I've had someone sitting at pending when they had already accepted the invite - we had to delete each other and start over.

Comment

What?? I have a slim PS3 waiting to be unboxed in my dining room, and I was going to download the Uncharted MP beta tonight! Bastards!

Comment

Thanks Darwock........ i delete his ass!

then add his ass again......... I feel like im on Facebook collecting friends now........... hahaha......

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG View Post
                      What?? I have a slim PS3 waiting to be unboxed in my dining room, and I was going to download the Uncharted MP beta tonight! Bastards!
                      It's not down, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                        Thanks Darwock........ i delete his ass!

then add his ass again......... I feel like im on Facebook collecting friends now........... hahaha......

I seem to be getting 1 or 2 invites a day lately, I've got one from RogsR34UK today which I'm guessing isn't you? Wasn't your tag something like one-one-two?

You are sending it to JohnParry rather than my old ID aren't you?

I've tried sending one to one-one-two but it's not being recognised, remind me of your ID and I'll try inviting you. I'll be on again in an hour or so.

EDIT:
                        Last edited by JP; 12-10-2009, 16:56.

Comment

I will hafta check my psn in the morning, lol........... yep one-one-deuce is I

Comment

PSN has been a total spamathon lately, has anyone else been getting all these "send to 50 people and you will get into xx beta" type messages?

It might be most prevalent in the warhawk community as many of the messages are offering starhawk beta places. I've been getting those and a bunch of random friend requests recently.

Comment

I got one from RogsR34UK as well, who is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X