No announcement yet.

Man showing his Neo Geo collection dancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that entire thread last night, over 2 hours. Enthralling.

Comment

Wow- I had to stop lurking on neogeo.com yonks ago because the tw@t count was just too damn high and it was such a pain to read, but that thread is mad. Clearly Rot is off his tits- I was totally unprepared for the homecart/nude pics, but good to see Mr Campbell dropping a bollock.
      Last edited by endo; 14-10-2009, 10:37.

Comment

I lost it when he posted the squirrels and added "I have a cracking shot of a bee too, if you'd like to see that."

38 pages to go...

Comment

the guy is insane, no need to show his ass tho

Comment

Wow, that thread is awesome.

Metal Slug - SRS BSNS

Comment

15 pages in and still no answer on whether they are zombies or mummies.

Why do they toy with me so?

Comment

I started reading the thread but found myself feeling that these people clearly don't understand the purpose of Retro Gamer - it exists to not just entertain and educate existing retro fans, but to try and pull more in too. Flippin' morons. (Though I admit I've never bought RG - though I keep considering it!)

Comment

It'd be ok if they got their facts correct before trying to educate people though

Comment

I don't understand what was wrong with the article anyway. Is it that they left stuff out that the guys over there thought should have been in it?

Comment

Some things were just wrong. I can't remember all the details but stating MS1 had 5 levels and he played through it all or something. I dunno, best to leave it be haha.

Comment

Yeah but the guy who started the thread went slightly over the top.

It's about videogames.

Comment

Indeed, but lets face it Stu overreacted too, he always does. The guys supposed to be a 37yr old adult or something.

Comment

Working...
                          X