X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US PSP games on UK PSP

If this is in the room then your can move it

I have a question
    I just made a US account i would like to grab some games on the US store for my PSP, how would i do this

If you want to get something off the US PSN, just create a US account (only need to make sure you use a valid US postcode). You then top it up with US PSN vouchers (plenty of stores advertised in this forum do them, some cheaper than others).

You cannot have active UK and US PSN games on the same PSP at the same time (you can still have both stored though), you need to resync it to change the region, can do this by downloading something (can be something you already own, don't have to pay for something).

The US PSN is much cheaper (except for PS1 games) and has a better variety than the UK one.

Comment

I have a US account
      so i just need to sync up the US account on my PS3 to my PSP

Comment

yep, don't need to do too much.

Comment

Thanks all i need to do now is to buy a PSN Card

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
            If this is in the room then your can move it
            All your base are belong to us!

Comment

If you wanna change the PSN region, sign in with US account and just goto Account Management, then System Acitivation, click on content you wanna use and activate to change it.

First screen is game, bottom video.
              Next screen activate system on top, deactivate system on bottom.
              Handy and simple, especially if you wanna change to JPN PSN for some more demos and games too.

Comment

Working...
              X