Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tekken 6 - Offline tourney @ CEX, South London - 1st Nov 09

Hey guys,

I know I don't post much at all (bare work/life/stress), but I would like to announce some of my friends in the gaming community are organising an offline Tekken 6 tournament at the Tooting Broadway Branch of CEX. Details are below:

There is a tournament in CEX Tooting branch on Sunday 1st Nov (2 days after the game is out).
    Starts 5PM, around the time the main CEX shop closes (but come down at 4.30PM if possible). Should finish by 7.30PM.

£5 Entry.
    One Character Usage Only, No Swapping Characters
    Hopefully 3 set ups (2 for tournament, 1 for training/casuals)
    Sign ups are from now till 31st October. May do sign ups on 1st November aswell.

Venue:

Right next to Tooting Broadway Tube Station on the Northern line.
    Near the bottom of the tube:

Come out of the station, turn right and it's a 2-minute walk.

We did have a Street Fighter 4 tournament there last Sunday (so it's not one of those vapourware tournaments), but forgot to post that here.

It gonna be on xbox360, but there might be one extra ps3 setup too. Either way, it is recommended to bring your own controllers (there are always plenty of pads and arcade-style joysticks available, but most ppl usually play better with their own controllers)

If you have any queries, please feel free to post here or call the organiser Jae on his mobile 07984594368.

Lastly to mods, if this thread is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Originally posted by The Chef View Post

We did have a Street Fighter 4 tournament there last Sunday (so it's not one of those vapourware tournaments), but forgot to post that here.
    Please let us know (or me atleast) if you do another SF4!

Edit: Nevermind, I just found some info on neoempire.
    Last edited by waterisgood4you; 26-10-2009, 14:20.

Comment

Working...
    X