X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excitebike: World Rally Coming To WiiWare

Excitebike: World Rally Coming To WiiWare

Oh yus!

Oh bum. I thought it was going to be a sequel to the N64 one. NES one was ok, and if they learn from Trials HD, it could be a winner anyway.

Comment

The first trailer looks good, this could be very sweet indeed.

Comment

nice and out on the 9th November in the US, i will be so getting this on day one, looks really nice

Comment

Got this yesterday, its a great update for me, but then i love excitebike, its really not much different just an update looks fairly nice , nothing special the sounds great though, no spilt screen is a shame, but its just about worth 1000 points i think.

Comment

Is there any news on when this maybe coming to the UK?

Comment

its out tonight 1000 points

Comment

Looks fun. Used to love the NES game and always wanted to play its BS SNES update.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  Looks fun. Used to love the NES game and always wanted to play its BS SNES update.
                  Agreed. In typical Nintendo fashion, the classic Excitebike feel looks to have been retained, even down to the recognizable theme music.

I'm still waiting (like many others) for Excitebike 64 to be released on the Virtual Console, but World Rally could be a very decent stop-gap.

Comment

the game is great fun.well worth 1000 points

Comment

Working...
                    X