Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan! question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan! question

Is there any way to advance the time? I have a number of favors to do which require it to be night time. I'm getting sick of just standing around waiting, and TBH I don't think it's actually getting any later.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Only plot advancements increase time. Meaning you need to reach the next bit of the story to make it progress.

Don't worry, as long as you remember to do things before the final chapter, you'll be fine. Just play a bit of the story and you can that particular mission later. I had to advance 2 or 3 chapters before I finished the Sweet Cakes Bribed Judges side-mission.

Comment

You have to rest to advance the time of day I believe (I've been considering picking the game up so have been reading up on it recently).

Comment

So I can do Chapter 6 favors in Chapter 7?

OMG! I've spent nigh on 13 hours in Chapter 6 cursing at the screen!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yes, J0e, you can previous missions in later chapters. Except for the final chapter which is its own separate thing, and the semi-final chapter where I think it's locked as sunset?

Anyway, you should have time to do 6 favours in chps 7, 8 and so on.

Have you tried the guide on GameFaqs, btw? It is excellent. I printed the entire thing out. Cost me £7 worth of ink but it was worth it!

@ FSW
          I wasn't aware that was possible... Are you sure? I thought to switch between day, sunset and night, you needed to trigger certain plot points, and then do the required side-missions then?

It's a great game btw, well worth playing.
          Last edited by Sketcz; 04-11-2009, 20:26.

Comment

You cannot rest before Chapter 11. I'm sure half the allure is in the not being able to fully understand it.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
            X