Wii connection ambassador scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii connection ambassador scheme

Anyone managed to get any free stuff from this yet?

for anyone who doesnt know, if you get someone to go online for the first time to the wii shop and register your wii number (and you register theirs) you each get 500 wii points.

if you register 10 people you also get every nintendo made NES game on virtual console free.
    If you register 20 then you get all nintendo made NES, SNES, N64 games free.

im gonna try work tomorrow - there are loads of people with a wii who only ever use it for wii sports and wii fit. hope theyve never gone online before.

I've been able to get 500points by "helping" someone, but don't think its gonna be easy to get 10 people (let alone 20) as most people that i know who have a Wii have already been online. The only reason I got the 500 points was because my mate brought a 2nd Wii (the black one)

Comment

If I worked in a game shop then I could give my wii number with everyone I sold - customer gets 500 points free too

Comment

Hey guys.. it doesnt matter if you've been online or not yet with your wii.. just so long as you haven't activated the 'ambassador' or 'person helped' button. (i think)

Anyone need 500 points then? I can only be an ambassador though.. Add my code as 'person that helped you' 3944 6378 3315 0049

Then send me yours and we're 500 points better off

Comment

Originally posted by laruso View Post
          If I worked in a game shop then I could give my wii number with everyone I sold - customer gets 500 points free too
          Know a guy who worked in GAME and did this, 1 year on I asked him how he got on and 6 people done what he said, 6 from the many hundreds he sold, shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            Know a guy who worked in GAME and did this, 1 year on I asked him how he got on and 6 people done what he said, 6 from the many hundreds he sold, shocking.
            They probably thought it was a scam

Comment

I did joke with him about it all, saying they probably thought they needed to pay and that he had ruined Nintendo Wii online numbers with his scheming.

Comment

Heh.. completely legit though. C'mon people.. lets swap some free nintendo goodness!

Comment

Comment

Thanks to whoever added me. We both should have our free 500 points now! Enjoy!

Comment

Hi there people. This is just a quick heads up to all new ambassadors: (if anyone is left )

If you're new to this promotion and just got your wii, make sure you register once as 'person that was helpes' BEFORE you become an ambassador or you miss out on an extra 500 points. (so 21 people potentially in total instead of 20) I made this mistake and I lost out on this. Once you become ambassador it won't let you register as person that was helped.

Anyway yeah, you might already know this but if anyone hasnt done this yet, then please add me as your Ambassador for the kind heads up

3944 - 6378 - 3315 - 0049

and PM me yours

If not then best of luck to everybody in getting their 20 stars! This really is a good way for saving money on games!

Comment

Working...
                      X