Phoenix Wright coming to WiiWare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix Wright coming to WiiWare

Ports of the GBA / DS games, and Japan only at the moment (starting next month) but seeing as they've all been translated into English now, there's no doubt a western release is on the cards.

Don't suppose there's any word yet if the JPN releases will be multilingual like the DS games? I would love to get in on this.

Comment

Great games but they are really games that work best on a portable.

Bit cheap making case 5 DLC when it's included in the DS one.

Comment

If the first game has only 4 cases then it must be a port of the GBA game and not the DS version, and the GBA version was never in english (unless I'm wrong), so we might never see them over here.

Comment

Only exciting if you get to point your remote at the screen like a finger & hear objection come through the remote speaker

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
            If the first game has only 4 cases then it must be a port of the GBA game and not the DS version, and the GBA version was never in english (unless I'm wrong), so we might never see them over here.
            The fifth case is available, you just have to pay extra.

I believe they're probably porting over the PC versions.

*edit*

How much you enjoy the upcoming WiiWare port of Phoenix Wright may depend on how big your television is. This is a port of a GBA/DS game, kids, not a HD remake.

Nope, it's a straight port of the DS versions, complete with low res graphics
            Last edited by abigsmurf; 19-11-2009, 08:06.

Comment

Confirmed as getting a Western release at the start of 2010

Comment

Episode 1-4 will be out Monday 11th January on WiiWare 1000 points, Episode 5 wil be released May for 100 points.

Comment

Working...
                X