Ghost Trick (DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Trick (DS)

I was going to post "out in 2010" but I think that is kind of obvious.
    Teaser trailer:

Watch out for the Michael Jackson moves near the end.

The style on that looks lovely.

So is this basically Ghost Dad for the DS?

Comment

Hopefully there is a rabbit suit section...

Comment

Sounds awesome!
        Hironobu Take****a (Mega Man 9) producing.
        Shu Takumi the main writer on the Ace Attorney series, is directing.

"Like Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick is chiefly a mystery adventure, but the resemblances end pretty quickly. The game stars Sisel, a flashy-looking guy in red who's just been shot to death for reasons unknown. He's currently in soul form, robbed of his memories, and he has to reconstruct his life and death in the few hours he's allotted before his soul disappears for good."

"I first thought of this idea about five years ago," Takumi told Famitsu magazine. "We were working on the third Ace Attorney and figured it was time to start thinking about the next thing. So I came up with a plan to make a new type of mystery, something different in style from Ace Attorney. I chose a portable platform because it matches well with the style of my games -- the close range between you and the small screen creates this in-the-game-world effect which I like."

"Dying has given Sisel a remarkable amount of detective tools to work with. For one, he's allowed to go back and forth in the general timeframe around his death, witnessing previous events and reuniting with both his old friends and the hitman that ultimately killed him. He's no passive observer, though -- use the touch pen to drag his soul on top of other objects (umbrellas, ladders, bicycles, whatever), and his soul can possess the object, taking it over and moving it around. Combined with the time-jumping, this allows Sisel to rewrite his own history and even save the lives of others."

Comment

Confirmed for a Winter 2010 release in the West.

This game looks amazing, hope the writing is up to Ace Attorney standards too.

Comment

Mega bump!!

Out this Friday - picking up my copy tomorrow. Graphically the style of it is brilliant and the music is toooo funky!!

Can't wait!

Comment

Didn't realise this was out here so soon too.

Comment

Me neither and i only managed to play the demo a couple of days ago and absolutly loved it!

Reserved my copy in my local gamestation today, they only recieved 2 copies of it!

Comment

My US copy shipped from Play-Asia a couple of days back. Cannot wait for this!

Comment

Been waiting for reviews on this. Ign seems to like it. Any Japanese readers here been playing and would like to give their opinion?

Comment

Hoping my copy get's shipped soon cannot wait, had a play of it back in 2010 and loved it to pieces!

Comment

Am going to order this at the end of the month, i so have to play this but i hear it's coming out on iOS at some point this year

Comment

There are 3 DS games coming out in a week that I want.

This, KH RE:Coded and Inazuma 11

Comment

is inazuma 11 coming out in english

Comment

Supposedly. Nintendo are being a bit cryptic with the UK release though.

Definitely coming out in a few EU languages.

Comment

Working...
                              X