snes flashback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snes flashback

Im playing this game properly now that I;ve got my xbox modded. I never got to play it properly on the Amiga, my disks got fukked.

anyway, Im on the 2nd level where Im doing jobs to get money. Its the one where you've got 1.5 minutes to change a generator or something. I keep getting to it but theres nothing with which to diffuse/repair the bloody thing.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers in advance

I havent played it in years, but I think you have a card you got to put in it.

Comment

I've checked in my inventory and all I got are my ID, map, photos, gun, shield, force field and stone.

Comment

i had flashback on the megadrive (back in 1993) - very hard game but i managed to finish it. cant remember a damn thing now though

Comment

i got right up to the last bit of the game, the end of the last level but got stuck as i didnt know where to go. It was after the timer is set and you have to leave, but there was no way to leave, that i could see.

Comment

I'm sure you're given some kind of card at the start of the "job" which you need to put into the machine when you get to it. It's bloody awkward because I remember it being not that clear where you are supposed to use it so you just have to keep stepping forward and pressing use until you get the animation confirming that it has worked.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Sack
              i got right up to the last bit of the game, the end of the last level but got stuck as i didnt know where to go. It was after the timer is set and you have to leave, but there was no way to leave, that i could see.
              Originally posted by spoiler
              you have to go up to where the ship was. I think it was above you, to the right. There was a lift that had been activated. You take that, and you're home free!
              Hope that helps. You were SO close.

Comment

Originally posted by goldbricker
                I'm sure you're given some kind of card at the start of the "job" which you need to put into the machine when you get to it. It's bloody awkward because I remember it being not that clear where you are supposed to use it so you just have to keep stepping forward and pressing use until you get the animation confirming that it has worked.
                But thats it, I havent been given anything new that Im aware of. I might have to restart the bloody thing!

Comment

dont you pick up the card thingy from the job booth? or reception? i think you must have missed it in your haste to get to the job.

Comment

You have to get a work permit in order to work in the first place, you cant without it. I;ve tried checking those places after as well, nothing doing Im afraid

Comment

theres only one thing to do in situations like this m8.

Gamefaq the beeswax!

Comment

I just played it myself. You step into the teleporter located on the floor underneath the job machines and you get transported into the mainframe. Once you are in there if you look in your inventory you will see the circuit board that you have to apply.

Comment

I'll check again, but Im sure last time there was nothing new added to my inventory.

thanx for the help

Comment

Working...
                          X