Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[comments] Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks review

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks review

Thanks to Steven for the words and Jamie for the banner.

Good review.

I enjoyed it, but found the playing of the flute annoying at times. + its not really suited to a handheld game. I cannot imagine blowing into the mic on the train or bus lol. Maybe if they had another alternative way of doing it by using the stylus?..not ideal, but an option. I think there might have been something wrong with the mic anyway...not sure.

I really liked how zelda was part of the adventure, and the train bits were ok, but did become a little samey after a while. I really liked the music when you went into the tower as well.

Comment

The playing of the flute has pretty much stopped me buying this game. I buy games to play as I'm on the train.

Comment

What is this big problem everyone has with blowing into the mic in public? Strap on a pair!

Comment

Precisely. Let's face it, your credibility is shot already, what with playing games in public and all.

Comment

DS games in general are not good for public transport. Unless you can play with just buttons (Thank you advance wars!), they require more space than exists on the underground or buses.

Comment

Working...
            X