What unplayed game shall I start next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What unplayed game shall I start next?

I have a big pile on unplayed stuff including some big hitters which now have sequels!

I will be playing through 1 player campaigns for now. How long are these games as I will likely be looking at shorter stuff first.

Resident Evil 5
    Bioshock
    Left4Dead
    Mirrors Edge

Yes, these are on my shelf (among others) and have never been played.

As I understand it, Mirror's Edge is pretty short. Probably the shortest out of those at least.

Comment

Aye, Mirror's Edge is short, and if your just doing a one player run through then Left 4 Dead won't last long either.

Comment

Coolio. How long is Bioshock as I am really looking forward to starting that. For some reason, I strated Super Paper Mario before that lot which is eating time with endless conversations which aren't even that funny.

Steve Blackman!?

Comment

Bioshock took me about 18 hours first time through, but I spent hours exploring.

Comment

ME (5-6), Resi 5 (8), Bio (13-15). Haven't played the retail L4D.

Bioshock should be the first you play.

Comment

Steve Blackman (as well as being as hard as nails and having the funniest entrance video in wrestling) is the physical embodiment of manliness, therefore has earned his place as my avatar. You can keep your Chuck Norris!

Comment

I was thinking of doing a topic like this i have no clue what to play next
                Last edited by hush; 22-01-2010, 16:39.

Comment

I think it will be Bioskock. 13-15 hours sounds ok then blast through the others before buying L4D 2 and Bio 2. This gaming lark is neverending

Comment

very true

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                      Steve Blackman (as well as being as hard as nails and having the funniest entrance video in wrestling) is the physical embodiment of manliness, therefore has earned his place as my avatar. You can keep your Chuck Norris!
                      I agree, he was quality. No charisma but when he was part of Head Cheese thats what made him awesome.

Originally posted by hush View Post
                      I was thinking was thinking of doing a topic like this i have no clue what to play next
                      What have you got? I look at my shelves and they represent wasted money. Need to fix that.

Comment

Steve Blackman is the Lethal Weapon! Where is the dude tehse days, other than part timing as Mr Skulls Avatar.

I planned to start Riddick: Assault on Dark Athene this weekend, but caved and had a blast last night, Tis not a bad game, pleasantly suprised I was........ INDEED <--- that was done with a Funaki voice over, just for you Cut My Milk

Comment

From Wikipedia (so may not be accurate)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blackman:

"Blackman opened a self-defense school in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania called "Blackman's Self Defense and Street-Fighting School" in mid-2003. Blackman and MMA fighter (UFC Hall of Famer) and wrestler Ken Shamrock were brought in to help promote a clothing line for professional fighters, called Ground 'n' Pound gear (GnP).[2] As of July 2006, Blackman has re-opened "Steve Blackman's Fighting Systems", which features MMA classes as well as professional wrestling training with Classic Championship Wrestling, a local independent wrestling promotion in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
                          Blackman resurfaced in July 2007 as a guest on Nancy Grace's show during the media blitz surrounding the Chris Benoit double murder and suicide, where he argued with fellow former wrestler Marc Mero. He also made appearances on Larry King Live and Dan Abrams' MSNBC talk show to discuss the same topic"

Comment

Cheers for that Skull. Well, on the bright side, he isn't dead, jus a shame we don't see him no more on our screens.

lol @ Ken Shamrock, I love how he snapped in the ring sometimes, almost as hilarious as when Bob Bachlund snapped

Comment

Replaying Bayonetta atm but need to get my fangs into something else, otherwise I wont have anything to write reviews about now will I?

I think my list goes something like:

PS3

Eternal Sonata
                              Mirror's Edge
                              Prince of Persia (newest)
                              Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan

Wii

Okami
                              Disaster: Day of Crisis
                              Battalion Wars 2
                              Muramasa: The Demon Blade
                              One Piece Unlimited Cruise 2
                              Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
                              Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

As well as flirting with Fallout 3 and doing other things like, y'know, living life and other forms of entertainment

Aye, aye, aye, one day I will finish making that time-travelling pocket watch. Then I'll be able to catch up and only half a day will have passed. Oh well, time truly waits for no man/woman/animal!

Comment

Working...
                              X