Hori Ahashin 2 Wireless Controller For PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hori Ahashin 2 Wireless Controller For PS2

Here's a snippet of a review I've done for the new wireless pad for PlayStation 2..

At a glance, the controller does look very much like the Dual Shock controller. The twin analogue sticks are exactly like the original controller and so too are the buttons. The major differences are the handle-style bits, which are bigger and longer. The back is much bigger to accommodate the 3 AA batteries. The L2 and R2 buttons are the same size as L1 and L2. It obviously feels heavier than the Dual Shock but isn?t as heavy as the Logitech Cordless. The D-Pad is different in visual design but the technology is similar. There's also the ability to switch off the vibration and supports up to 8 channels. Overall, it looks pretty impressive.
    You can read more of it at www.gamefocus.co.uk/reviews.php

A couple of us already have it and reviewed it :

Comment

So the point of this thread is what exactly? To get people to go to game focus?

I would suggest popping into the store to try the pad out and give us your own opinion.
      Thought so.

Comment

Bloody ell this guy is spamming!

Comment

Can't beat a bit of battered spam, very tasty.

Comment

and this isn't the first time hes done it either.

Comment

Fine.. I wont post anymore reviews then....

Comment

I don't think anyone has a problem with you posting reivews, just with you pimping your site.

Comment

Working...
                X