Quarrel XBLA - new Denki anagram game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarrel XBLA - new Denki anagram game.

I meant to start a thread about this a while back about the new game from Denki for Xbox Live Arcade, Quarrel due out early 2010.
    Don't feel there is enough quality VS word games on XBLA, where are you scrabble (damn NA release)
    Fear not though as Quarrel is an Anagram based VS game, always good fun with the anagrams. This one looks very colourfull in the Denki style, using your Quarrellers to capture land to dominate an island of anagrams.
    Check it out.
    Denki’s Award-Winning Word Game Where words (11 points)speak louder than actions (8 points) “Our aim was to design a digital board game – a new experience that worked just as well as either a physical board game or a digital video game.” Quarrel is a war with words… What’s the best word you can make […]

I am really looking forward to this

Comment

Learn your quarrel ABC still looks nice

Comment

Seriously (yet again in this industry) sad news and a horrible read
        It’s with a heavy heart that I have to announce a major restructuring of Denki that will inevitably involve losing many of our supremely talented colleagues – not to mention friends – from the team. After ten years in business and despite weathering some truly awful periods in the industry during those years, it’s the […]

Seems Quarrel is finished and just needs a publisher but no one will publish, now staff are being let go.

Comment

A real shame, i feel for denki, there aren't enough devs with their attitude left. I was looking forward to this on live, i certainly am not liking some of the decisions on what gets released lately, as i was eagerly waiting minter's new gridrunner too.

Comment

Just launched on iOS peoples, still coming to XBLA hopefully later in the year.

Quarrel Deluxe ?2.99.

Quarrel Free

Comment

It's really good, but misses multiplayer an awful lot.

Comment

I really enjoyed this. Multiplayer would certainly be most welcome. According to the FAQs:
                I want multiplayer NOW! And we want to bring it to you as soon as possible, but we?re only a small game company and there?s only so much we can do. Multiplayer is at the top of our list of wanted features as well, so when we do have time and money for an update, we will strive to deliver you that.

Comment

This just got achievements, so is presumably coming SOON

Comment

*Very* soon according to their twitter!

Comment

InstAbuy along with the pinball arcade.

Comment

January 25th and only 400 points, people BETTER buy this, can't wait.

Comment

Out now! Anyone that's getting this can feel free to add me to their friends list if they want a game

Comment

It's a chalinge....chelenge.... challenge! Yay!
                            I'm actually looking forward to getting this when I get home from work tonight, I like wordy games and getting my old grey matter going.
                            Been a long time coming but im sure it will be worth it.

Comment

I have it on the D/L now. I will be terrible at it but its a bargain price and might help me be better at Countdown!

Comment

Working...
                              X