Saints Row 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saints Row 3

Nothing is known about it yet but it has been announced.

Hopefully they will fix all the coop bugs. SR2 was mad fun but game ending bugs were annoying.

They mentioned they were doing it a while back. Talk of a "new direction" is potentially worrying. Unless it means adding the destruction stuff from Red Faction. That'd be amazing.

Comment

I hope the new direction doesn't mean they're dropping the humour. The second one was so bat **** mental that it was 90% of its appeal for me. Especially after GTA4 being so po-faced.

Comment

Saints Row 2 (imo) was FAR more fun than GTA4. Playing co-op with a mate was criminally good fun too.... (sorry )

Personally I'd be happy with more of a that - a 2.5 if you will!

Comment

I hope the new direction means, they'll drop the whole ghetto-gangsta-thug thing and explore something different.

Saints Row: 1969

Comment

Sr2 was brilliant although because of the crazy amount of stuff to do I actually got bored before the end

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              Sr2 was brilliant although because of the crazy amount of stuff to do I actually got bored before the end
              Same, i didn't even finish it. Although i do feel like returning to it at some point.

Comment

Co-op got me through it, absolutely LOVED playing it on XBL, hopefully 3 will keep that. I didn't like the "for the sake of it" **** you had to do in the missions though. Original Saints Row was about stopping gangs, second one was rebuilding it just to have a gang.

Comment

Possibly early artwork leak

Comment

Working...
                  X