No announcement yet.

XBOX Live coming to Windows Series 7 mobiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about you but my WP7 friends list is lonely, only a few on there.
    SO need to get adding people who own Windows 7 mobiles, for xbox live leaderboard/gameage.
    Thought I would do so on here, drop your gamertag in the thread if you want to share.
    Oh and the NoDo update (copy n paste) is rolling out this week.

Gamertag
    Mr Delabee
    Last edited by Family Fry; 23-03-2011, 03:22.

Comment

Gamertag
      Elaniel

Comment

Added you both.

Gamertag

Mekanor 64

Comment

So Fable 3 Coin Golf is this weeks game I'm actually looking forward to this.
          Priced at $4.99 which is normally about £3.99.
          I am sticking to my 1 full price WP7 game a month (ones that I fancy.)
          £4 is about the top end for me anything more is pushing it a bit too much.
          They have also introduced Deal of the Week for the games every Tuesday, this week Hexic Rush had 50 whole pence take off it's price WOOP, down to £1.99.
          Don't know if I should start a new thread in off topic like the iPhone thread...
          Probably have about 6 WP7 users that I know of in here.

Also the Must Have Games promo starts April 6th, will see a must have game every week for 6 weeks.

Hydro Thunder Go
          Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1
          Plants vs Zombies
          geoDefense
          Doodle Jump
          Angry Birds
          Last edited by Family Fry; 28-03-2011, 00:06.

Comment

Can't check that link at the moment, but sonic 4 and PvZ are coming!?

Comment

Yeah 1 game a week from April 6. Don't know what the first release is but yeah PvsZ and sonic are amongst the titles.

Comment

Working...
              X