Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For us that ordered a couple from asda last night at ?218 a piece i assume they honour that price even though its gone up 10 per unit now

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
      Yeah, but the fat boxes with their rubbish thick euro manuals. Think about the boxes!

Ok, so that is a bit lame, I admit. I can't help it if I like the packaging.
      I know, I know! Gah!

Comment

Shopto prices are in:

Console = £220
        Games = £37.85 and £34.85

Comment

What I've decided to do, as the software side of things is so poor, is pre-order with Shopto. they're guaranteeing delivery on day 1 at the moment and it's a no cost way of securing one with the option to cancel later if I want. Plus, with the credit in my account it brings it slightly down to ?215

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
            What I've decided to do, as the software side of things is so poor, is pre-order with Shopto. they're guaranteeing delivery on day 1 at the moment and it's a no cost way of securing one with the option to cancel later if I want. Plus, with the credit in my account it brings it slightly down to ?215
            This = win !

My fear is, all the big titles Kid Icarus/Zelda OOT/Mario Kart/Paper Mario ect

will soon arrive but console stock levels will be depleted.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
              For us that ordered a couple from asda last night at ?218 a piece i assume they honour that price even though its gone up 10 per unit now
              Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
                Yeah, but the fat boxes with their rubbish thick euro manuals. Think about the boxes!

Ok, so that is a bit lame, I admit. I can't help it if I like the packaging.
                I wouldn't be suprised if they changed the packaging so that it doesn't resemble the current jap/us and euro DS boxes.
                I can just imagine the stories of how Granny bought wee billy a game for his DS which turned out to be a 3DS game, and now can't return it cus they broke the seal etc. then get ripped off cus the only option is to trade it in.

As much as i like the jap/us DS boxes it wouldn't be a deciding factor into which region 3DS i purchased.

Comment

Well theres paper mario , zelda , mario kart, ridge racer and some more nice ones as well, so im buying a unit, as they say these will be with us by the end of june.

Comment

Ridge Racer looks pants from the pics, though I haven't seen a video. It looks based on the PSP version (6 years old this year? Surely not) yet not quite as good looking. I'll be quite disappointed, yet not hugely surprised, if it doesn't turn out to be good.

Comment

i heard its a port if the i phone version, which i already have, so the 3D will have to be bloody good to make me buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Ridge Racer looks pants from the pics, though I haven't seen a video. It looks based on the PSP version (6 years old this year? Surely not) yet not quite as good looking. I'll be quite disappointed, yet not hugely surprised, if it doesn't turn out to be good.
                        I heard it's a port of the iPhone version. Personally I don't like the direction RR have taken since type 5. Now they seem to be way over the top, where you almost drift around the entire track.

Comment

Hahah, Kotaku is complaining about the US price of $249. I find that rather funny. They also compare it to PS3 launch price of $599. Because $249 = $599 in the US apparently.
                          Last edited by Guts; 20-01-2011, 12:07.

Comment

I saw the footage off the launch reel for Ridge Racer and it looks choppy and rough, plus uncontrollably fast like the footage was sped up. I guess there's always the PSP2 launch for those who are hurting for a proper handheld. I've been doing some maths and by god I think I could afford one without putting myself in debt, lol

Comment

still think the 3ds is one of those things were footage does not really do it justice...i am on the fence at the moment but i have a feeling once i play it i will want one

Comment

I'm sure the 3D adds a lot but 3D on a port of an iPhone game is still just a port of an iPhone game. Real shame Namco don't seem to be doing what they did on the PSP, which was create a custom-made game that seriously impressed on day one.

Comment

Working...
                                X