Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it still safe to make a Japanese account on a pal machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it still safe to make a Japanese account on a pal machine?

The jap machine I have just picked up is flashed and banned so I was hoping it's still possible to create a japanese account so I can buy content for the shooters I have picked up. I've heard you can't do this any more though. Is that correct?

If the console is banned from live then I'm pretty sure there will be no way to getting any dlc working.
    Even if you make JPN account on UK machine and buy loads of stuff from JPN marketplace that DLC is tied to your UK xbox serial/DRM, you would have to log onto live via the JPN machine for it to work which you can't do.

Comment

It has been a few years but im sure you can still create a JPN live account on UK 360. Some full games are IP locked but pretty sure all DLC is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        If the console is banned from live then I'm pretty sure there will be no way to getting any dlc working.
        Even if you make JPN account on UK machine and buy loads of stuff from JPN marketplace that DLC is tied to your UK xbox serial/DRM, you would have to log onto live via the JPN machine for it to work which you can't do.
        Thanks for the info. That's rather annoying then

Comment

Working...
        X