No announcement yet.

Xbox Live - The End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, we’re still planning to turn off original Xbox support of LIVE today. No specific time is set. Until we flip the lights off have fun.

Comment

Let it be known Bungie stats are down to last 300 people on Halo 2, I am one of those 300 Spartans, kinda cool.
      You now can't log into V1, so just waiting for the massive switch off cause people will not switch off the consoles.

90 Left
      Last edited by Family Fry; 16-04-2010, 09:51. Reason: Now in last 90!

Comment

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStatsHalo2.aspx?player=STONE%20COLDER%20WW&c tl00_mainContent_bnetpgl_recentgamesChangePage=1

Just looking at my old xbox 1 gamertag stats. Shocking how much time I put into Halo 2. Don't think I will ever play another shooter as much as I did with Halo 2. Truely set the benchmark for online shooters.

Comment

Fry has been playing for like 42 hours straight, I swear

Comment

I am doing it as a stress test just to show how reliable 360s really are, seriously.

Comment

Well I did last 2 weeks of solid Halo 2 action and my 360 was left online all day and night, not RROD yet BUT the music has officially died as Xbox Live V1 hit 0.
              Shortly before 11 p.m. PDT, May 10, 2010, Apache N4SIR was disconnected from Halo 2, making him the last tag to play Halo 2 online Xbox Live V1.
              Almost 1 month, crazy scenes.
              He is Apache N4SIR. Nearly a month after Microsoft shut down the original Xbox Live, he was one of the Noble 14 who kept their connections running. Their numbers slowly dwindled, and today, he was the last Spartan standing.

Comment

Working...
              X