Zelda windwaker Gashapon figures, Anyone else get any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burai
    What a cool stie. They have the Zelda's as well, for ?18. Certainly tempting...

What does the electronic Kirby do?

Comment

Can we make this the official thread for quirky game merchanidise? How cool is this Megaman keyring thing I found on Capcom's online store?

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
        Can we make this the official thread for quirky game merchanidise? How cool is this Megaman keyring thing I found on Capcom's online store?

Ooooooooooh i like that

Comment

I have the Zelda ones - they're amazing. The eyes even move when you turn their heads!

Comment

This site has them http://www.xl-shop.com/

After shipping it worked out at $19, which I think is roughly ?12. Seems they only take Paypal at the moment though.

Comment

That site looks good G-Funk, although you can definitely pay by credit card.
              The only problem I have with the site (well except its ability to suck money from my account for crap I don't need) is that you don't get a definite shipping quote from them when you look in the basket. You have to submit the order and then they will get back to you with the shipping cost.

Comment

Yeah, but when they get back to you they say that at the moment they can only accept Paypal.

Then you get 3 days to make the order before its cancelled.

Comment

Actually i just went to my local Tsutaya and they have loads of those Gashapon machines and they have the Zelda, Mario Sunshine, and the Darkstalkers, so i picked up a few well 8 actually but wouldnt you know it I still dont have a set of the Zelda series I got like 3 of one kind of zelda and 1 each of the other 2 and a mario one, sods law man, its liketrading cards and pure luck as to what you'll get but im going to carry on getting them untill I have the set of each (5 in each series).
                  Oh and they cost 200Yen each here, so about ?1.

Gotta catch em all.

BTW the Darkstalkers range is ****ing amazing, almost like scale models, top quality.
                  They also do neo geo ranges, lke KOF and stuff.

Ahhh beautifull Japan...why must you drain my money like this heheh

Comment

BTW the Darkstalkers range is ****ing amazing, almost like scale models, top quality.
                    They also do neo geo ranges, lke KOF and stuff.
                    Have you seen the Chobits range yet? Not game related I know but they are still very cool.

Comment

Sticking 'gashapon' into ebay gives you some idea of the range of anime and games these things cover. And also the vast range of prices people expect you to pay to get them

Comment

Those Yujin Zelda figures are VERY impressive
                        I got my set off ebay a few weeks ago, i picked up the Yujin Mario Party ones a few months back too, which are also fantastic.

I have collected quite a bit of game related merchandise... lots of Parappa stuff, the Yoshi Mario Kart Bit-Charge RC cars, Mr Driller UFO catcher figures, Epoch Soul Calibur figures... just from glancing around my living room. Managed to score some nice Dreamcast .jp promo posters too for Blue Stinger and House of the Dead 2.

The Yujin Battle of the Planets (Gatchaman) figures are amazing as well

Gluecifer

Comment

Why oh why did I look at this thread I just bid on some DOA3 and Zelda figures

Comment

Just receieved the full Zelda set. They're brilliantly made and are some of the only toys that really capture the feel of the game they are based on.

/me 'stares out' angry link stood by his monitor

Comment

This is nice:

Comment

OMG OMG that rocks where did you find that?????????????

I definately want one of those

Comment

Working...
                                X