Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Arms 2.

Bought myself a $20 PSN Card.

I bought UM Jammy Lammy this morning, always wanted to play this, loved the original Parappa and bought it as a kid.

To my point, there are 3 PS1 RPG's that I have never played..

FF VII
    Grandia

And! Wild Arms 2....I know FFVII is supposed to be Godly in alot of peoples eyes...but I loved the 1st Wild Arms so so much.

I'm asking b4 buying...should I really be buying WA2...just wondering if it far removed from the 1st...

Thank you

Absolutely loved the first two games, so can only recommend it.

Comment

Bought, had a little session inbetween MW2 and enjoyed it.

They've changed it to 3D haven't they, it looks kinda ugly/dated.

I actually thought the first game looked nice, although by all accounts it was very average for its time.

Enjoyed what I have played so far and by Tuesday I'll doubt I'll be looking at dated graphics which will become oblivious.

Comment

Never played WA2. But if you're buying US RPGs off PSN, get the original Suikoden.

I owned it at the same time as FF7 and I enjoyed it a lot more. I'm the minority that thinks this, and Suikoden 2 is actually the better game, but if you've not played the first, I urge you to try it.

There are some fairly major plot advances (and major NPC deaths) every 2-3 hours and it can be completed in 15-20 hours.

I absolutely hated Grandia. Both of them.

Comment

I've already completed the original Sukioden a while back and the beautifully crafted number 2. Although..I found the 2nd not that far removed from the 1st, so the 1st remains my favourite and favourite RPG to date.

I'm struggling to get into WA2 at the moment. I'm going to clear my save data and start it again when I'm playing less than 4 games at the same time.

Generally, when I play a 'classic' 'old skool' RPG, I play it alone and for long periods of time, usually 10 hours a day. So..Will do this with WA2 later on next month.

Thank you for mentioning Sukioden, I hope some lucky unsuspecting NTSCer comes in, buys it and never looks back!

Comment

Working...
          X