No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Let Loose is supposed to be good. At least, that's what something on the internet said.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Hell Let Loose is supposed to be good. At least, that's what something on the internet said.
      yup if you want an ultra realistic one shot one kill sqaud based shooter and you can get some friends online its supposed to be very rewarding, its also launched straight onto plus with it costing you £35 on xbox and pc so the value is their this month.

I quite fancy a bit of Links, too not played a decent golf game in ages, shame we didnt get the extra game Japan did they got two castlevainia games as well as the above in a Halloween tie in.

Comment

Hell Let Loose doesn't seem the kind of games me and my mates would play.
        There's been a slew of these this year, so not sure how it's any better than those other than the player count?
        Just feels like more people to kill you without knowing how you died.

I can't remember the last Morga Kumba I played. Possibly II on the MD.
        I had to look, but seems like there's an MK 11, so this free one is an older game.
        Right, just had a look and you can get some cool DLC characters like Jason Voorhees, Xenomorph, The Predator and Leatherface.
        However, I feel a bit robbed when there's so much DLC for this including classic fatalities, easy fatalities and those four characters for £20!

Mortal Kombat X 30 Easy Fatalities£3.99

Mortal Kombat X 5 Easy Fatalities
        £0.79

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Alien
        £3.99

Mortal Kombat X Apocalypse Pack
        £3.29

Mortal Kombat X Blue Steel Sub-Zero
        Free

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Bo' Rai Cho
        £3.99

Mortal Kombat X Brazil Pack
        £3.29

Mortal Kombat X Cosplay Pack
        Free

Mortal Kombat X Gold Scorpion
        Free

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Goro
        £3.99

Mortal Kombat X Horror Pack
        £3.29

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Jason Voorhees
        £3.99

PACK
        Mortal Kombat X Jason Voorhees Bundle
        £6.49

Mortal Kombat X Klassic Fatalities 1
        Free

Mortal Kombat X Klassic Fatalities 2
        Free

Mortal Kombat X Klassic Pack 1
        £3.29

Mortal Kombat X Klassic Pack 2
        £3.29

Mortal Kombat X Kold War Pack
        £3.29

Mortal Kombat X Kold War Scorpion
        Free

PACK
        Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack
        £7.99

PACK
        Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2
        £15.99

Mortal Kombat X Krimson Ermac
        Free

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Leatherface
        £3.99

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Predator
        £3.99

PACK
        Mortal Kombat X Predator Bundle
        £6.49

Mortal Kombat X Predator/Prey Pack
        £3.29

Mortal Kombat X Samurai Pack
        £3.29

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Tanya
        £3.99

PACK
        Mortal Kombat X Tanya Bundle
        £6.49

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Tremor
        £3.99

PACK
        Mortal Kombat X Tremor Bundle
        £6.49

CHARACTER
        Mortal Kombat X Triborg
        £3.99

Mortal Kombat X Unlock all Krypt Items
        £15.99

PACK
        Mortal Kombat X XL Pack
        £19.99

We all liked the gold in GTA Online, so it could be a fun night playing a round of golf together.
        Do you get to drive the golf buggies in 2K21?
        Are there little wooden windmill obstacles?

Comment

Mortal Kombat X and 11 are both totally overloaded with DLC, it's pretty ridiculous. I think X only includes half a dozen stages in the base game.

I think you would enjoy the story mode though @QualityChimp so give it a try if you haven't played it. It's easily the best single player story of any fighter I've ever played. And as a complete fighting game weakling I find MK's noob-friendly, dial-a-combo special moves nice and doable.

For me, I'll be sitting it out. I played a ton of it when I first bought my PS4, and I've played 11 on Xbox since. No real reason to go back.

Comment

You can get the XL edition for less than £5 if you look about which includes everything. It's not a bad game, but yeah, wouldn't have touched this full price with all the DLCs at launch.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              You can get the XL edition for less than £5 if you look about which includes everything. It's not a bad game, but yeah, wouldn't have touched this full price with all the DLCs at launch.
              I've had a quick mooch and cheapest I can see the XL version is about £12.
              (Google, PSDeals, PSPrices)

For a fiver, I might get it, but it's just for a laugh with mates, who probably won't want to play against me because I seem to be better at fighters than them and they get annoyed with me. Dates back to the time we hired Mortal Kombat on the Mega Drive and they came over to my parents' house, we put the gore code in and I spent the day removing their spines (in-game).

Comment

Seems to be just Steam codes at £3.42 at the mo but yeah, it's getting on now so it regularly drops to bargain prices. Mind, 11 goes for £10 on occasion too.

Comment

Maybe they'll put the DLC on sale tomorrow too on the PlayStation Store, but I might treat myself to Jason Voorhees.

Comment

So a new game that's retaling on other platforms for £30 quid this years version of PGA 2k21 thats £60 digitally or £17 on amazon. plus something from the vaults that should of been left there, has been surpassed and has -5 pounds value as to get the most from it you'd be better picking up the ultimate version for a fiver.

So a £42 value (i've taken a fiver off for mortal combat ) for the price of this months ps+ offers offers which monthly costs about the price a pint in a UK Pub

I wont be playing Hell let loose or mortal combat i will download and probably not play PGA 2k21 either, but as i play online a lot I'm kind of stuck with this bull**** that is a monthly fee for a basic part of a modern console. **** you Microsoft you started this pay to play online rubbish
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 04-10-2021, 13:46.

Comment

I was pretty happy with this month to be honest as Japan got the Castlevania Symphony of the Night/ Rondo pack instead of Mortal Kombat.

Comment

I'm definitely slipping into paying less attention to the game offerings on services, the quality is slipping. Can't remember the last PS+ offering that excited and XBL or GamePass... without a new MS release in a given month it's surprising people get excited. There's definitely less effort being made by the companies

Comment

Hell let loose is trash, the respawn gameplay alone makes this 1/10, huge map which you can only respawn at the HQ at, and unless you get real lucky with the 1 time i saw truck (didn't stop to pick anyone up) it will be 5-10 mins of slow running to the front line.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

For a fiver, I might get it, but it's just for a laugh with mates, who probably won't want to play against me because I seem to be better at fighters than them and they get annoyed with me. Dates back to the time we hired Mortal Kombat on the Mega Drive and they came over to my parents' house, we put the gore code in and I spent the day removing their spines (in-game).
                            I will play you any day, you don't seem to like Street Fighter, either. Trying to analyse this post.

Comment

Hotline Miami (the first one) was showing up as FREE for me today, if you guys wanna try a nab a copy. I think it has something to do with the current PS+ sale, the price is so low that with the PS+ discount applied to it made it cost nothing.

Comment

November 2021 PS+ Titles leak early

Knockout City -- PS4, PS5
                                First Class Trouble -- PS4, PS5
                                Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning -- PS4
                                The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners -- PSVR

[Source]

Comment

Working...
                                X