No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole store FE is an absolute lesson in how to not make a front end for a store. Loads of stuff hidden or missing or there but invisible and not up front and centre. Like recently there was a PS5 update to SnowRunner and it kept showing the PS4 game, so in the end I went "OK" and downloaded it thinking maybe there's in in-game update. No. In the end I found it amongst a load of other titles whilst I was doing some general browsing.

Comment

the front end is the worst sony have made and they have never taken steps so far in the PS5 life to fix it, seeing multiple versions of FF7 and No Man's Sky filling up the main bar is annoying, even the simplest fix of allowing you to hide games on that bar would do. If i went to replay my disc copies of RE2/3/7 i would have to fight the PS5 trying to install the PS4 version while trying to downloading the PS5 upgrade hidden multiple menus deep.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        EU store?
        Yeah. Was pondering whether to upgrade earlier while waiting for Capcom Fighting Collection to download so had a mooch about and it was there.

Comment

Is Ridge Racer 2 on the EU service? I can't find it...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
            Is Ridge Racer 2 on the EU service? I can't find it...
            Looks like Asia only so far!

Comment

Boo. I really did want that.

Comment

PlayStation Plus (or Essentials for all the cheaptastic Asda shoppers) for July 2022

Or at least probably, they haven't been confirmed by Sony yet. Past leaks have been accurate tho, so potentially we're looking at ...

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4/PS5)
                Arcadegeddon (PS4/PS5)
                The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan (PS4)

[Source]
                Last edited by MartyG; 28-06-2022, 17:01.

Comment

I own 2/3 of these so it's not a great month for me, but I do think Crash 4 and Man of Medan are both fun games that are worth playing if you haven't already

Comment

To those who upgraded to Extra/Premium tiers, how have you found the service so far? Worth a punt?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      To those who upgraded to Extra/Premium tiers, how have you found the service so far? Worth a punt?
                      I upgraded my current year of PS+ to Extra for £33 (expired end June 2023).

Currently have the following downloaded:

Death Stranding DC
                      Returnal
                      Miles Morales
                      Disaster Report 4
                      R-Type Final 2
                      Raiden V
                      DPA: Man of Medan
                      DPA: Little Hope
                      Medievil
                      Danger Zone
                      Soul Calibur VI
                      The Wonderful 101 Remastered

Should do for starters! Stray in July too.

There's loads of games on there that I may end up trying. You certainly can't baulk at the quantity. If you're new to PS you can have no qualm about the quality either! There's some stone-cold classics on there!

Comment

It's really silly if they have regional games like that. Half the benefit of GamePass etc. is to allow a lot of people to play a game in multiplayer. Admittedly this doesn't affect fighters all that much as you wouldn't want to play a US/Japan player from Europe, but it will affect other stuff.

Comment

Just looking through my PlayStation gameslist and with the PS+ games and ones I've bought in a sale, I really need to work through some of those before accessing hundreds more.

Comment

Damn R-Type Final 2 is on there? Cooooool

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Just looking through my PlayStation gameslist and with the PS+ games and ones I've bought in a sale, I really need to work through some of those before accessing hundreds more.
                              Same here. I think Sony have left it too long to throw their hat in the ring ... PS+ users already have so (too) much content already.

Comment

I'm more attracted to the classic games side of things PS1, 2, 3 and PSP. Hopefully that aspect will mature into something great. For now, I wouldnt mind playing Tokyo Jungle, The Last Guy and Trash Panic again. Love those games.

Comment

Working...
                                X