Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    It does seem a lot weaker but I think it has been improving somewhat. One thing they appear to have not gotten a handle on is the Premium tier offering. Month after month these are strange and unappealing choices - and a very small number of them, too. I think a challenge that Sony have in this regard that Nintendo do not is that the best-loved games on their early machines are not their own.
    The premium tier feels more and more like it should just be scrapped, When you think PS1 classics you think, Final fantasy 7, Tony Hawks, Castlevania Syphony of the night, PaRappa The Rapper, Wipeout 2097, Tekken, Ridge Racer and resident Evil. but its not just older games they offer via Nintendos top tier subscription, a full DLC for animal crossing and more Mario Kart tracks and characters than you know what to do with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      When you think PS1 classics you think, Final fantasy 7, Tony Hawks, Castlevania Syphony of the night, PaRappa The Rapper, Wipeout 2097, Tekken, Ridge Racer and resident Evil.
      Not Gravity Crash Portable???

Comment

Ps2 had 4376 games! Premium needs to pick like the top 10% of them and have 100s of games on it.
        I guess it's all licences and stuff, but don't introduce it if you're not going to have a good chuck of games already lined up.

Comment

The trouble with Premium is it's dependent on things like PS1 titles and despite how well known many titles are it's really hard to imagine that very many people care enough to pay for it. It should 100% be scrapped.

For PSVR2, for now, presumably they're holding off because is preserving sales. I imagine it will come eventually though as their focus shifts more heavily to trying to sustain PSVR2 hardware sales

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Not Gravity Crash Portable???
            Gravity Rush now that's a classic, Oh you said gravity crash! wtf is that!!!

i'm really jealous that these top Tier Playstaion Gamer's get to play a solar Jetman clone with vector style graphics and gameplay stolen directly from the 8 bit era

Comment

£100 per year for a game that I'm not even sure cost £100 to make.

And yeah I initially confused it with Gravity Rush, too. Which was a cool game

Comment

Twisted Metal 1 and 2 have trophies Should be a fun trip.

Comment

Sea of Stars coming to PS Plus Essential/Premium subscribers Day One

Comment

PGA 2K3, Dreams and Death's Door are the PS+ Essential tier games for August.

Dreams - basically an infinite number of games!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      PGA 2K3, Dreams and Death's Door are the PS+ Essential tier games for August.

Dreams - basically an infinite number of games!!
                      Contains a shed tonne of VR games too.

Comment

No support for PSVR2 sadly.

This is Dreams for those that don't know ...

Comment

Anyone who picks up Dreams, within you will find this little beautiful looking train game. Love the way it looks like a toy so much

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            Anyone who picks up Dreams, within you will find this little beautiful looking train game. Love the way it looks like a toy so much

That this could be a standalone indie game that i would pay money for shows the power of dreams game creation package, I'm gonna have to download Dreams now just to play that as it looks amazing. That its buried in dreams and that this is the first I'm hearing of it is pretty criminal from Sony. The added level builder pack so you can make your own train tracks and puzzles feeds back into the dreams software perfectly a creation pack within a creation like some inception level shiz .

The official trailer is just all sorts of amazing the retro 70s style ad is a brilliant touch

Last edited by Lebowski; 04-08-2023, 08:34.

Comment

If there’s 1 game that REALLY needed PC version and support from Sony, Dreams is it. It could of been a whole platform.

Comment

Dreams is crazy. I love it when devs go nuts and make creative tools for a console. I still have a PS1 memory stick with a load of Music and Music 2000 tracks!

Comment

Working...
                                X