No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the September content is up now. Good stuff. Here is what's coming in October.

PSN: Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
    minis: Aero Racer, Yeti Sports
    PSOne Classic: Syphon Filter
    Full Game Trial: Gravity Crash (Plus exclusive 50% discount for Plus members on purchase), Hustle Kings (Plus exclusive 50% discount for Plus members on purchase)
    Exclusive Discounts: Burn Zombie Burn (inc. free exclusive Home item for Plus members who buy)
    Dynamic themes: Exclusive Move ‘Start the Party’ theme, Exclusive ‘Halloween’ theme
    Premium avatars: Pain: Jarvis and Le Toot Avavtars, SingStar: Wannabe and Rising Star Avatar
    Also, the free game has now changed... it's now Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty.

Comment

Ok so i jumped the gun. Where is the September content?

Ah, its there, you can search for it... But its not in the plus section yet. Just downloading Sam n Max

Comment

Yeah, I can't be arsed to go searching I'm going to wait for the update.

Comment

Has anybody played the Sam & Max games before? I've seen a couple of videos and it looks interesting, I'm waiting for them to download now. It looks like it would really benefit from a patch for Move compatibility.

Comment

Nope, but I'm looking forward to giving them a try. I'd assumed they'd play something akin to Grim Fandango, but with more direct control. But I really am guessing on that.

Comment

I've played them on 360 and iPad... iPad was pretty much the same as the 360, but with virtual sticks. I am expecting the PS3 version to be the same. I guess you could say its quite like Grim Fandango!

Comment

The first two seasons are great fun old school point and clicks. Not had a chance to try this new season yet though even though all the eps are ready on my HDD. I know they removed the point and click for this one and it now uses full analogue control.

Comment

Well the content for the next two months and the Ratchet & Clank freebie has made a Plus member out of me.

Comment

Yep, mine's more than paid for itself already. If the content over the coming nine months is even close to what we've seen so far it's insanely good value for money.

In fact I'm still not convinced they'll be able to sustain it for long in its current state.

Comment

Totally agree - been great so far. Recently bought HD remix (on offer too) and now they're gonna give it away! *curses*

Watch me buy an extra course on everybodys golf, which I can't get enough online at the moment....and it will appear! hehe.

Moral of the story - don't buy off PSN anymore?

Comment

The free games, you're only renting those right? Or have I got that wrong? If they are actually free I may subscribe.

Comment

Yeah, as soon as your subscription is no more, your free Plus games disappear. However, they will come back if you re-subscribe at a later date.

Comment

Yeah you are only renting them, when your sub expires the games expire and you have to re-sub. Anything you pay for that's on offer like PSN+ exclusive 50% off deals and the like you get to keep and avatars n themes?
                            Free PSN game wise will not work when your sub expires.
                            Was always concerned (kind of) what Shadowdancer said would come true,
                            "Moral of the story - don't buy off PSN anymore."
                            people would start being more cautious about spending. Would then mean that support would start to dry up as sales would be off to slower starts, people may hang fire for the potential of it becoming a PSN+ freebie, so the impulsive buyers would be gone and the bargain monsters would come out.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                              The free games, you're only renting those right? Or have I got that wrong? If they are actually free I may subscribe.
                              Yeah, but as I said with the amount of stuff you get, as long as they keep it up (Or close) I can't ever see me cancelling my subscription.

Comment

What if Sony cancel your subscription though? What if they abandon PS+?

Thinking about it, anything you buy in download form you are only renting anyway. If and when PSN shuts down and your PS3 dies then all those games are gone. Discs and cartridges FTW!

I don't get enough game time for PS+ to work for me. Glad you guys are getting your moneys worth though.

Comment

Working...
                                X