Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSW
    Wanted Vanquish for a while and MK on Vita might be fun. Good stuff.

MK on Vita IS fun, in that (I think) MK9 is a good game. But it's a terrible port. The graphics are dire! Bought it on release back in May because there was fa else lol. Worth a bash for free though definitely!

How long are PlayStation Plus games normally available for?

Comment

As stated before start the download, cancel it, it will be forever in your download history and as long as your a PS+ member you can re download it at any time.

Comment

You don't even need to start the download now. Just add the item to your basket and confirm payment (free) and that's it, you can download it when you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
          How long are PlayStation Plus games normally available for?[/COLOR]
          About 2 months I think.

Such great value for money, much more so than Live. I paid the ?30 for 12 months when it was on offer and have had some great stuff for free(Scott Pilgrim, Bulletstorm, Hell yeah!, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One, Borderlands, Little Big Planet 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse..... Add to that the discounts as well and I can live without cross game chat.

Comment

Arkham City????? Wowsers!!!!!!!

Comment

Plus went up yesterday as the first day of the 12 Deals of Christmas Sale, new item announced every 48 hours. Not sure if its single buy or is you can combine butif you can it's only ?31:96 for whole year. It's been cheaper before but it's stilla daft price for what you'll get out of it.

90-day Plus subscription ? ?7.99/?9.99 (save up to 33%) until 11.59pm on 7th December.

Comment

Yep, you can use the offer more than once so I went for the full year, you have tobuy 3 months at a time rather than adding more than one to your cart though.

There's a big notice that explains that when you subscribe autorenewal is set to on but it tells you how to switch it off if you'd rather not.

Easily a bargain at ?40 per year so this is even better.

Comment

bit of a hint for anybody who doesn't know concerning thefull PS3 games that are given away.

They're usually fairly big sotake time to download but for any full games that you know are on the way that also have a Full Game Trial in the store, as a Plus user you can download the full trial in advance of the full game being given away and when you play it the full release it will just unlock that download for you so you're ready to go.

If you play the trial any trophies that you've unlocked and game saves that you have will just carry across.

I've done this for Red Dead, RE5, Darksiders and Borderlands and had no issues with it, you usually know well in advance when a game is being given away and it just saves having to wait the full thing on thelaunch date.

Arkham city doesn't have a full game trial unfortunately but quite a few of the othersdo now.

Comment

After Arkham City it was Bioshock 2 so I was chuffed with my US PSN store offering... today though they're adding Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

I fricking love the US store

Comment

Latest updates:

Leaving PS Plus:
                      • 2nd January – Batman: Arkham City
                      • 2nd January – Bulletstorm
                      • 2nd January – Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
                      • 16th January – Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
                      • 23rd January – Knytt Underground

Joining PS Plus:
                      • 2nd January – Bioshock 2
                      • 2nd January – Guardians of Middle Earth
                      • 2nd January – Mortal Kombat (PS3 game) – excluding Australia and Germany
                      • 2nd January – Gotham City Imposters – Australia and Germany only
                      • 16th January – Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
                      • 23rd January – Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)

Comment

Impressed to see Guardians of Middle Earth and JSR on the list. Was unsure about Guardians of Middle Earth and was going to buy JSR but will just wait now.

Mortal Kombats leaving!!?! Its not even available for download yet lol.

Thumbs up from me.

Comment

Mortal Kombat and Pinball Arcade will make for nice Vita freebies. It is now getting to the point where I'm wondering whether to bother ever buying any digital download software from Sony. I'd love to see the business case for PS+ and how it's delivering on that.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                            Impressed to see Guardians of Middle Earth and JSR on the list. Was unsure about Guardians of Middle Earth and was going to buy JSR but will just wait now.

Mortal Kombats leaving!!?! Its not even available for download yet lol.

Thumbs up from me.
                            Mortal Kombat is coming this Friday, 21st December.

Comment

There's a gag in there somewhere - Mortal, the end of days on 21st. I'm insufficiently skilled to extract it though.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                Mortal Kombat and Pinball Arcade will make for nice Vita freebies. It is now getting to the point where I'm wondering whether to bother ever buying any digital download software from Sony. I'd love to see the business case for PS+ and how it's delivering on that.
                                If you look at the full game titles they are, on the most part, fairly old and well past their major full price sales period. Many people are also likely to have at least a couple of them, I find I'm about 30/70 on don't own/own. Plus it keeps people subscribed to PSN+ so they don't lose the ability to play them.

I still think that PSN+ offers far more for your ?40 a year than Xbox Gold mind, which I now almost feel like I'm begrudgingly paying for.

Comment

Working...
                                X