No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catherine?!! Been looking to buy that but wasn't sure I would like it. Currently playing The Cave co-op which is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Another excellent line up of games next month. Catherine, Malicious, Sine Mora and Hitman.

PSYCHED. I hope we get the Vita version of Malicious as well as the PS3 one, did they get it in the US?

PS Plus is the best thing ever.
      As per my post above: we STILL haven't had an update yet.

Comment

Looks like it's just the PS3 version anyway :/

Comment

I've just subbed to PS+, do I need to physically "purchase" the free games to make sure they stay on my account?

Comment

yeah

but if you don't want to download them just cancel as soon as it starts and it will appear in your history forever

Comment

I've gone and bought them all from the SEN store, that's actually loads quicker than doing it on the console

Comment

Thomas was alone is now on the ps3 and vita, free for ps+ go get it its ace
                Last edited by Lebowski; 24-04-2013, 20:13.

Comment

Got Thomas Was Alone on PC a while back, not too taxing platformer/puzzle game.
                  If it's free on PS+ there really is no excuse to not give it a go.
                  Danny Wallace narrates the game and the music is fantastic.
                  It's a short enough game, maybe 2-3 hours, so can be done in a few sittings.

Comment

I would have to agree that Thomas Was Alone is a very charming and fun game

Comment

DLC pack is only ?1.99, may have to give that a punt as at the moment its PSN exclusive, coming to PC later.

Comment

June's games are Demon's Souls, and Ico/SotC HD.

Best value gaming service ever?

Comment

Definitely

Comment

Ooh great! I've been looking forward to playing that!

Comment

I'm basically in love with Sony. Having only bought a PS3 in Jan I haven't owned a single game that's appeared on Plus so far, so I'm building an insanely great library of games for ?30.

Their actual selection of games is so great too. This service could easily have consisted of London Racer 2 and Tigger's Party Time type games every month, but instead it's actually acclaimed games that I really really want to play. I would've without doubt bought June's announced games once I got round to them, but now I don't even need to. Same with Catherine and Sine Mora this month, and other stuff like Sleeping Dogs in the months prior.

And is if that's not all, they're constantly running these brilliant sales. Afterburner for ?2.80, Siren for less than a fiver, and Ni no Kuni is now ?20 in the latest sale. AND they warn you if a sale game will imminently be available on Plus. I may never buy a PS3 game on a disc at this rate!

I think I also may need to upgrade my HDD from 500GB to 1TB.

Comment

I should probably look into getting bigger HDDs in my PS3s as well. I'm currently having to super economical about what I actually download, but the thought of having all the PS+ stuff downloaded and ready to fire up at a moment's notice is very appealing.

Supposedly there is still another PS3 game for June to be announced as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X