No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't the last deal on it something like a fiver for a year? I took it up and it's been handy every now and again, but no way am I paying ?40 for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      I got it when it was ?10 or ?12 for the year.

It's been stable for a couple of months now but initially it was utterly useless.
      It's good on an ipad

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Wasn't the last deal on it something like a fiver for a year? I took it up and it's been handy every now and again, but no way am I paying ?40 for a year.
        ?12 iirc

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          I thought that at first, however after downloading a few free games, i soon got my money back on not buying them outright. Over the year i would of spent a good ?200-?300 on all the stuff I've downloaded so it actually works out good value from that perspective.

Comment

Does music unlimited support offline playlists on ios yet?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              I thought that at first, however after downloading a few free games, i soon got my money back on not buying them outright. Over the year i would of spent a good ?200-?300 on all the stuff I've downloaded so it actually works out good value from that perspective.
              Talking about Music Unlimited, not PSN+

Works out a little cheaper than Spotify, especially if it allows offline playlists - but how do the catalogues compare?

Comment

I must admit ps+ has been an absolute bargain over the past few months especially as it cover the vita as well
                Good job I put a 640gb hardrive in at the beginning of the year

Comment

great selection lots of obscure stuff like Dutch uncles and two bears and loads of new releases too like the new queens of the Stone Age album, vampire weekends new album and chart stuff like daft punk all available on the Monday of release.

The iOS app is rubbish on 3G though and there's no offline playlist option so if you end up losing signal it chucks you straight out of the app and requires you to log back on. It's slow too if you have a lot of stuff in your library.

Comment

After an incredible week at E3, we’re back in action with our noses to the grindstone, so to speak. You likely saw the announcements that touched on PlayStation Plus, and we’re looking forward to sharing more news with you in the coming months on PS Plus and the benefits of one membership across PS3, PS [...]

God Eater Burst on PSP and Saints Row 3 on PS3 become the latest PSN+ free titles in the US

Comment

Hi everyone! It's time to update you on all the new PlayStation Plus content coming your way in July. As usual, there are three new PS3 games and two PS Vita titles to enjoy, as well as great titles such as Demon's Souls and ICO and Shadow of the Colossus that are already available. New [...]

UK July update;

Battlefield 3
                      Saints Row 3
                      Payday The Heist
                      Unit 13 (Vita)
                      Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita)

Not bad, Sony. Not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/...r-july-update/

UK July update;

Battlefield 3
                        Saints Row 3
                        Payday The Heist
                        Unit 13 (Vita)
                        Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita)

Not bad, Sony. Not bad at all.
                        nice especially for my vita

Comment

Gets more ludicrous eveey month! Hamaze.

Comment

Awesome stuff

Comment

I literally can't even keep up with PS+ releases. It's great for Vita this month too, can't wait to play Ninja Gaiden ^_________^

Comment

Ha I was just about to use some credit I have to get BF3!

I don't have any space tho, finally made some and downloaded Kingdoms and Demon's Souls last night haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X