No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I agree for the ?32 I paid for 12 months can't knock it. Between Resogun, Outlast & Dead Nation I've already got my monies worth really, would have paid for all three of those otherwise.

Can't believe anyone with a subscription doesn't add every game on it to their download queue for if/when they do pick up a PS4/PS3/Vita down the line. Silly not to really.

Comment

First time in the 2 years I have had + that there is nothing for me.
      Not even in an 'I added to my account but will download later' way either...literally nothing of interest.

So...SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLED

(waited years to shout that )

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
        4 games on the PS4 for October can't be knocked though.
        Seems PS3 owners have had a real drop in quality over the last six months for some reason.
        I think the answer is in your statement.

Comment

Maybe, but a decent PS4 PS+ run isn't going to get people to part with ?350 even if they are borderline buyers.

The PS3 has the biggest library for them to choose from after all.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
            The PS3 has the biggest library for them to choose from after all.
            True, but if Sony keep giving PS3 owners amazing free games each month there is less incentive to get a PS4. I think the PS3 booby is running out of milk.

Comment

The trouble with PS3 is they have to balance what they can offer on + with what what they've already offered as if they repeat stuff they get flack from long term users but on the flipside there's only so much they can do. It's like the sales, regular like clockwork but mostly the same titles each time. There's a distinct whiff growing of PS3 being like a legendary war hero... who's best tales are behind him, his retirement is long since settled in and he's beginning to smell of old person. Love him, respect him, honour him. But time for the new generation to shine

Comment

So this thread is going to pack out next week, yeah?

Comment

i think the problem lies in them giving out old xbla classics here, i'm not to bothred by the indie stuff, what bothres me is its old indie stuff thats probaly seen all its sales on ps3 and xbox. i played sperlunky and dust last gen, its like they didn't want to steal thunder from there glorified car racer demo so stuck some old tat on there. I dont think theres an excuse when there is so much interesting stuff in the pipeline.

Comment

Nothing changing in the bigger markets as yet but a couple of countries are getting PS+ price increases

Comment

Excellent timing for the service to go down again, too...

Comment

No PS network will crash next Wednesday that's for sure

Comment

First November PS4 PS+ game confirmed, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

Comment

Awesome, was going to grab that

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                              First November PS4 PS+ game confirmed, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/...al_to_everyone
                              well there is a flash demo of it here if you want to see what its all about

Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements

don't skip the intro this game is seriously creepy

Our hero, Isaac, is just an awkward kid who wants to play Game Boy in peace. One day, his mom gets a message from her Lord that He'd like her to turn off the TV and kill her son, as a gesture of her appreciation for Him, Mom grabs a steak knife, happy to oblige the request. That's when Isaac spots a trap door into the basement and takes the plunge. It's godless down there, but at least he'll live.

The game's subterranean world is populated by a parade of horrors, like ravenous maggots that lunge at Isaac with teeth bared and incontinent golems who scald him with hot urine.

The Binding of Isaac is a fun, provocative indie game that looks a lot like the old Legend of Zelda, except sadder, sillier, and way more gross. The big twist i

its another roguelike where you have to complete the game in one sitting if you die its back to the start what is it with this mechanic its getting seriously over used, on ps4 Plus alone we have don't starve, the road less travelled and spelunky. i wouldent be suprised to see Rogue Legacy on there for november too. YAWN come on sony every bloody indie game doesn't have to be a rogue like
                              Last edited by Lebowski; 22-10-2014, 12:35.

Comment

I agree... got to the point now where if 'roguelike' or 'procedurely generated' are mentioned I blank it from my mind.
                                Basically leaving your game design to an algorithim isn't something I am a fan of.

Comment

Working...
                                X