No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a nice haul, about time MS put up details for the GWG May stuff too.

Comment

Has the unfinished swan already come out on PS4 or have they popped it out for this?

Comment

have they got round to finishing the swan yet?

Comment

They are still patching it, it's like MasterChief Collection

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            May PS+ Stuff

6th May: Ether One (PS4)
            6th May: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
            6th May: The Unfinished Swan (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
            6th May: Race the Sun (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
            6th May: Murasaki Baby (PS Vita)
            6th May: Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...murasaki-baby/
            That's underwhelming. Good thing they had a decent sale on this week.

Comment

I think it's a terrific update. Four games there I've been interested in but somehow never got round to buying.

Comment

This ^^

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  That's underwhelming. Good thing they had a decent sale on this week.
                  Ether One for me looks pretty good

some cracking reviews about too this is the sort of thing i want on ps+ so im pretty happy I have everything else bar race the sun, and Murasaki Baby, but if you havent played the other games on the list there is some fantastic quality this month,

The Unfinished Swan is atmospheric and unique and changes its unique gameplay up multiple times to offer a really cool world to explore one that you can really get into if like me you love exploration games.

Guacamelee is that rare gem a metroidvania style platformer that ose something different inthat its all about mele combat and mastering the super tight controls to progress, its rock hard in places too.

Hohokum is more of a digital puzzle stick your headphones on poke about and see if you can work out how to solve each scene its pretty trippy too and the music is awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    I think it's a terrific update. Four games there I've been interested in but somehow never got round to buying.
                    Same here, well, I was waiting for them to be included with PS+ or a big discount in a sale.

Comment

Am in the PSNow Beta... thought it would be a good time to finally try Uncharted 2.
                      Sadly it doesn't work. Tells me to connect to a LAN but that doesn't help.

Comment

Having played Ether One for nearly 2hrs (completed 2 1/2 projectors and found all the ribbons in fishing village) i can safely say that destructriod review is complete rubbish much like the site itself.

Graphics are complete crap, low res murky rubbish that wouldn't be out of place in a Half-life 1 mod, the frame-rate is shockingly bad that i felt motion sickness after the first 30 mins (lots of blur when turning to), heck even the opening credits for Unreal4 and the studio name are packed full of screen tearing. I had the game crash 3 times, twice during loading into new areas, managed to wade off into the sea and through the map, and i see constant texture pop and shadow flickering. It also doesn't draw the body which really sticks out during the intro level, when going to sit in the chair... you look down and it just empty chair.

Gameplay so far is all very myst, find item, place item in certain area to trigger memory monologue, find safe code written somewhere or other type of puzzle which is turn handles or flip switches after finding cogs or wires needed to fix the machine/circuit. I also don't see a good reason make the inventory management so stupid, you can only hold 1 item at time and to store anything you need to warp back to the "head room" via blindingly white screen wipe, its a quick load into the room and back again but i don't see the point when a simple menu would have done.

Comment

PS+ June

PlayStation 4:
                          Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
                          Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-a-Fide Edition
                          Super Exploding Zoo
                          Futuridium EP Deluxe

PlayStation 3:
                          Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
                          Cloudberry Kingdom

PlayStation Vita:
                          Super Exploding Zoo
                          Futuridium EP Deluxe

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pla.../1100-6427618/

Comment

PS+ July

7th July: Rocket League (PS4)
                            7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4)
                            7th July: rain (PS3)
                            7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
                            7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita)
                            7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita)
                            Available now: DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition

Comment

No mention of GW3 being cross-buy. Bugger.

Comment

ooo rain that's a good one for the ps3 get on that if you have not played it and like indy games that have buckets of atmosphere. if wandering around Parisian style streets as an invisible entity that only shows up when your in the rain while being stalked by an unrelenting monster sounds intresting its well worth your time.

I liked Entwined too well worth a play, geting your head round controlling two flying things at once is a bit wierd at first but when it clicks its very cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X